Sign in to follow this  
captain420

No AI showing up at Taxi2Gate VHHH in P3D v5

I am not showing any of my AI planes with the latest update to VHHH. Any ideas? AI shows up at all my other airports except for this one.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Sounds like you may have a rogue FS9 traffic file in there area. Is there any traffic at all nearby?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I also have FlyTampa Kai Tak, but that is the latest one for P3D v5 as well. I don't think that would be the cause of my issue since both of these have been updated for P3D v5. Is there a way to find out if I have a FS9 bgl file that's currently running in the area?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Easiest way is to check for ANY ai in the area. If you have Traffic Explorer from the P3d SDK it could also check and show you exactly where the file is.

Where is it located? I have P3D v5 SDK 5.0.21.34709  installed.

You would have to create an entry for the Traffic Explorer in your dll.xml file. But you can also just right click in the sim and select Air Traffic, it will show you whats nearby.

It does show I have AI, but somehow only 4?!? I tried WSSS, VHHH, and the amount of AI at these airports are so small. But when I tried KSFO, KIAH, KSAN, I have a lot of AI planes. My AI is set to 55% and GA to 15% and I am using AIG-OCI for my AI. Any ideas on why I'm getting so little AI to spawn at the airport?

These are suppose to be busy international airports.

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

It does show I have AI, but somehow only 4?!? I tried WSSS, VHHH, and the amount of AI at these airports are so small. But when I tried KSFO, KIAH, KSAN, I have a lot of AI planes. My AI is set to 55% and GA to 15% and I am using AIG-OCI for my AI. Any ideas on why I'm getting so little AI to spawn at the airport?

These are suppose to be busy international airports.

I've noticed when I've made the switch to v5 a lot of my airlines weren't installed. I went to RKSI-Incheon for example and there weren't any Korean Air anywhere. There was only 5 aircraft, all of which were airlines from the US. However, at KSFO there were tons of United, Alaska, delta, etc.

Try going into AIGAIM and reinstall the asian airlines. 

Edited by arwasairl

I just tried that, I installed a few more Asian airlines to see if they would show up, and still my airport looks so empty. Not sure what's going on with the Asian airports not showing AI.

In AIGAIM settings, did you select P3DV5 as the version? 

And im assuming you're using AIM version 0.9.4.5 right?

Yes, and yes... using a setting of 1-99%

I know it's working, because I have a lot of AI planes at KSFO, KIAH, KSAN, but hardly any in WSSS, VHHH. Here's my flightplans I have installed:

image.png

Edited by captain420

I'll see if I have the same issue on VHHH as I haven't flown to that airport yet. However I will say that I only have P3D v5 installed.

Also does this happen on only those two airports? Try out a default airport in asia. If the traffic is still sparse in those regions, try out Europe as my traffic was also sparse in Europe until i re downloaded my flightplans.

Right so ive went to Taxi2Gate VHHH v2 and I do seem to have traffic. 

Edited by arwasairl