Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

SIMstarter NG P3D - Interested on Live Stream?

Would be great, I've used to programme for about a year but im sure I'm only useing about 10% of what it can actually do.

Couldn't run v5 HF1 without it, so yes, definitely interested.

T45

Great. I've found it difficult to use including my ac moving off at full throttle prior to me uninstalling it.

I do have the latest version now so I'll be attending.

3 hours ago, reecemj said:

Please record it. Its a work day for me .Would like to watch it later. 

I bought Simstarter a while back but never got into using it, the stream definitely needs recorded so we can go over things again with regards to things that anyone struggles to understand any features of the app.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Thank you for the offer! 

Being a long-time SImLauncher X user I just purchased SimStarter NG to replace it and a tutorial would be great. 

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

16 hours ago, reecemj said:

Please record it.

Second that. 18 UTC is 1 in the morning for me and I am usually asleep at that time.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

16 hours ago, reecemj said:

Double post, sorry

Edited by A340Bangla

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Sure - will be stored in YouTube afterwards. 😉

• Like 3

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

It looks like a super useful utility but it's a real project to get to learn how to use it properly and efficiently.   I didn't want to screw up anything with my installation, so I left it.   Video walk-thru would be highly useful on youtube.

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Capt. PERO said:

Sure - will be stored in YouTube afterwards. 😉

That is good news. It will still be available after newer users get a little more proficient.  Regards.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Planned at 15th of May - 18:00 UTC on YouTube!

Edited by Capt. PERO
  • Like 1

Everything is PREPAR3D - can't wait until tomorrow... :-)

Edited by Capt. PERO
  • Like 1

Thank's to Capt. Pero for the detailed livestream video yesterday (still visible on youtube).

Very informative walkthrough of the many possibilities and options of this great add-on.

I can really advice people using Simstarter to watch it (and those who are not using it to give it a try!).

It's long, but there are many things to learn.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all who joined the Stream! It was not the shortest but the idea was to explain all and everything. The first minutes are misssing I may will add them soon.

Edited by Capt. PERO
  • Like 1