Sign in to follow this  
Gabriellc

VC Transparent in P3Dv5

same here ????

9900k, RTX3080 12 GB ,maximus hero XI, Arctic Freezer 280 AIO, Phanteks Mesh case, 32GB steel series ram (3000 GHZ) , x3 Samsung Evo's 480 GB for scenery, intel 1660p 2TB nvme for P3D and addons /Scenery, Adata 480GB nvme for OS win11, 2 TB SSHD for everything else, 43" LG 4K TV for the sim(1440P) , second 27" monitor for charts/ YouTube etc. Warthog Stick, TCA ( Airbus) Throttle and Logitech  pedals, Razer keyboard and mouse, oh and a usb fan to cool me down on approach !

Hey Guy's

Just bought the TBM 850 for Prepar3d V5 and have the same problem.  Did you ever figure it out?

I figured out the fix.  If you still need it let me know.

6 hours ago, ET2PHM said:

why not just post it so others will be able to read it by following this thread....

Les O'Reilly

On 8/16/2020 at 4:58 PM, ET2PHM said:

So... what is the fix?

Keep in mind your situation as to the steps you performed maybe different.  Make sure you download the latest installer for your product from Carenado.

When I initially installed the plane and it asked what sim do you have I choose Prepar3d.  The next screen asks you to choose which version.  2,3,4 and or other.  I choose other because I have version 5.  As you know once I got into the sim I had the transparent cockpit as described.  I decided to play with re installing several times to no avail.  This last weekend I tried reinstalling but at the point of choosing which version instead of going with other I choose version 4 and steered it towards the Prepar3d V5 folder on my pc.  I did this for both of my carenado products and it worked for me.  No more transparent cockpit and fueselage.  I hope this will work for you.  Let me know.

R/ Pete

• Like 1

That tip worked for me with Carenado PC12 and Cheyenne -P3Dv5- latest version plus Win11

Thanks a lot

xxd09