Sign in to follow this  
Grom3r1979

GTN750 will not start / invalid license?

Hi

I reinstalled my Reality xp on a new system now says Invalid Licence when I bring it up in a plane 

I have tried a reinstall this did not work 

If some one can PM me I can give you my XP details so you can resolve this

Thank you

Edited by Grom3r1979

Hi guys

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 - from Windows 7 and I think this is when I started seeing this problem - so first clue right there.

I have XP 11.41 and XP 11.50 running in two separate installs. 

I couldn't get the GTN750 running in 11.50 beta but put that down to it being BETA

I launched my original XP 11.41 and to my surprise was seeing the same issue - that being when I load up the Just Flight Piper Arrow I can see the panel is installed, I can access the options from the plugin menu but the unit does not come on, its dead with a blank screen.  If I toggle the GTN 750 off via plugin menu I go back to the default avionics which is working.

So after a bit of digging I noticed there is an update 2.5.24.0 - which amongst other things says its Vulkan compatible.  So I downloaded this but still the same problem persists in either 11.41 or 11.50.  My next step was to uninstall it completely, unfortunately I couldn't see an entry in my control panel to uninstall the GTN so I just decided to reinstall latest version over the top.  Still broken...

So two things -

• I think the GTN broke after the upgrade to Win 10
  • Can someone point me to the correct entry in Control Panel to completely uninstall

Beyond that I will take any help you can offer!  I can't fly without my trusty 750!  🙂

Many thanks!

Thomas Derbyshire

Hi,

Please run the e-commerce installer, select REINSTALL, enter your F1 account credentials.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

thanks managed to solve it by actually finding the uninstall app, removed garmin, reinstalled and everything back to normal!  Got to love flight simming, 20% flying 80% fixing!

Thomas Derbyshire