Sign in to follow this  
wyman_hd

How to exclude autogen buildings?

So I wanted to exclude some buildings in P3D v5. I flew to FlyTampa VHHX and i saw a combination of default buildings and FlyTampa custom ones. The question is, how do I exclude these default buildings? I know how to exclude default airport objects but not sure about buidlings.

Any help would be appreciated.

You need airport scenery designer by scruffy duck. Install and go to open stock airport. Search for vhhx. Go to that world scenery folder in v5 and add .off to the obx file corresponding to vhhx. You will be good to go

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

Just now, ywg256 said:

You need airport scenery designer by scruffy duck. Install and go to open stock airport. Search for vhhx. Go to that world scenery folder in v5 and add .off to the obx file corresponding to vhhx. You will be good to go

Ah shoot is your problem actually the surrounding area? Could be in the hong kong folder not in front of my comp but isnt there a hong kong folder in v5 scenery...you may need to turn some of those obx to .off 

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3