Sign in to follow this  
Luisdeaf

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums not working login

hello

google chrome Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums not working login to sign out and not working delete cookie again

help me

WxFPSFq.jpg

Edited by Luisdeaf

Try Internet Explorer

Working fine for me......

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

It's usually a sign they are updating something. Hope fully new ALPHA release imminent! 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

As of yesterday, Not working with any browser, including Safari. Only see The Public Forum Coming Soon. 

This Is the 5th time it happens to me in as many months.

Not fun anymore, Very annoying. Ticket Sent

Edited by RamonB

"Public Forum Coming Soon". Of course it doesn't work.

Probably only for Alpha testers.

Edited by MaVe64

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Still working just now.

Screenshot (150)

Public forum most likely just before or after release Christmas 😁 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I have lost forum access as well, since Saturday.  This has happened to me in the past and I have usually had to contact one of the forum admins directly.  The Zendesk seems to be only for simulator bugs/issues. I don't know why it happens nor why it only happens to some members.  It can take a few days to resolve.

Here's the procedure which worked for me once I had this issue

1. On Xbox.com 11 Click the user icon in top right, and Click sign out.

2. When signing back in on FlightSimulator, don’t … check the Keep me signed in.
    image Leave it blank.

Step 2 is the important part.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hello,

The steps, also previously shared based on the original source but updated are: 

1. Log-out of the forums
2. Go to www.xbox.com
3. Logout (if you are already logged in)
4. Login on that page without auto-login (type in your log-in information)
5. Go to www.flightsimulator.com
6. Click on Insider Home (you should be logged on)
7. Go to the forums (you should be logged on)

If you get an error from the forums, try clearing your cache and repeating these steps afterwards.

This often fixes the error but not always, if these steps do not help, please send me a private message here (or on the approved Semi-Official Discord or via MSFS forums - look for FSCaptainJoe (one word) with your MSFS forum username and I will work with the forum admins to resolve the issue on your account.

I apologise if have you have to wait a longer time, this should not be the case; but over the weekend it might take a bit of time to resolve as some of the issues are handled during normal business hours. 

Thank you and kind regards,
FS Captain Joe - MSFS Forum Moderator

Edited by FS Captain Joe
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Joachim (Joe)

50 minutes ago, FS Captain Joe said:

Hello,

The steps, also previously shared based on the original source but updated are: 

1. Log-out of the forums
2. Go to www.xbox.com
3. Logout (if you are already logged in)
4. Login on that page without auto-login (type in your log-in information)
5. Go to www.flightsimulator.com
6. Click on Insider Home (you should be logged on)
7. Go to the forums (you should be logged on)

If you get an error from the forums, try clearing your cache and repeating these steps afterwards.

This often fixes the error but not always, if these steps do not help, please send me a private message here (or on the approved Semi-Official Discord or via MSFS forums - look for FSCaptainJoe (one word) with your MSFS forum name and I will work with the forum admins to resolve the issue on your account.

I apologise if have you have to wait a longer time, this should not be the case; but over the weekend it might take a bit of time to resolve as some of the issues are handled during normal business hours. 

Thank you and kind regards,
FS Captain Joe - MSFS Forum Moderator

Thanks however the problem lies at the insider home not logged in, all other stuff works including MSFS 2020 🙂

André

@FS Captain Joe Thanks for posting here. Already tried all suggestions without success.
Also opened a ticket at Discord a while ago as suggested there.

Cheers