Sign in to follow this  
Luisdeaf

Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums not working login

12 minutes ago, awf said:

Thanks however the problem lies at the insider home not logged in, all other stuff works including MSFS 2020 🙂

Are you having a forum log-in issue then because that is what this thread is about. The forum is tied to the xBox (aka Microsoft) account, same as the Insider Home, which uses the xBox account directly. The steps above still might help.

8 minutes ago, RamonB said:

Also opened a ticket at Discord a while ago as suggested there.

Okay we will continue to help you there. 

Joachim (Joe)

21 minutes ago, FS Captain Joe said:

Are you having a forum log-in issue then because that is what this thread is about. The forum is tied to the xBox (aka Microsoft) account, same as the Insider Home, which uses the xBox account directly. The steps above still might help.

Okay we will continue to help you there. 

Thanks appreciated but where can I sent a ticket, logged now at live /xbox /forum/and insider/ but don't see the alpha forums only the one as from the op. Yesterday all was working fine...

Done all the mentioned steps several times, but unfortunately it doesn't work...

Made a ticket  Request #12467

Edited by awf

André

Thank you for the help FS Captain Joe, but your suggestions have not helped me either.  I have no problem logging on, it's just that none of the forum categories are available...all I see is "Public forum coming soon."  It seems that I have lost the "Tech  Alpha Insider" status.  This has also happened to me twice previously since February for some reason.

I sent a message to the Customer Support Lead several hours ago and I am waiting to hear back.

21 minutes ago, awf said:

Made a ticket  Request #12467

If you made a ticket, please wait for the reply. You should hear back from the support team.

I sent a message to the Customer Support Lead several hours ago and I am waiting to hear back.

Since you also already contacted someone, best to wait for a reply then.

In general all you need to do is send your forum MSFS forum username (via PM please) to a MSFS forum moderator and then we will check your account and one of us will get back to you when the issue with your forum account is resolved.

Edited by FS Captain Joe

Joachim (Joe)

I have never seen any of those forums. I have always managed to log into the website but I only ever get the forums coming soon message.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

13 hours ago, RamonB said:

As of yesterday, Not working with any browser, including Safari. Only see The Public Forum Coming Soon. 

This Is the 5th time it happens to me in as many months.

Not fun anymore, Very annoying. Ticket Sent

Same here.  Tried every browser (4).  Flushed each browser.  Nada!  Gave up.  Too much hassle and no response.  I subscribed to a help topic and all I have seen is 80% of those posting have the same issue.  And nothing from MS.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

Same here.  Tried every browser (4).  Flushed each browser.  Nada!  Gave up.  Too much hassle and no response.  I subscribed to a help topic and all I have seen is 80% of those posting have the same issue.  And nothing from MS.

PM your MSFS forum username and I'll be happy to have your forum access checked.

Edited by FS Captain Joe

Joachim (Joe)

13 hours ago, FS Captain Joe said:

PM your MSFS forum username and I'll be happy to have your forum access checked.

Just received help from support and all solved access again 🙂 They found the root cause of the issue...

Great support 🙂

André

so where do i submit a support ticket ? i also see the coming soon msg on the forums at the  MSFS site .

Edited by rtodepart

Image removed as image is no longer available.

39 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

so where do i submit a support ticket ? i also see the coming soon msg on the forums at the  MSFS site .

Did you try to log out and log in back? Worked out for me.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Just now, ca_metal said:

Did you try to log out and log in back? Worked out for me.

i did nothing changes . 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I've never received the activation email (checked the Junk folder too) and now am just going round in circles..

When I try to Login I get a message:

Your account is awaiting activation, use the forgot password link to issue another activation email.

But I can't find a forgot password link either. Can anyone provide any help with this?

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

On 8/20/2020 at 11:40 PM, Shug said:

I've never received the activation email (checked the Junk folder too) and now am just going round in circles..

When I try to Login I get a message:

Your account is awaiting activation, use the forgot password link to issue another activation email.

But I can't find a forgot password link either. Can anyone provide any help with this?

Apologies for the 3 year old bounce(!) but did you ever get to the bottom of this? I've got a friend who bought MSFS last week, signed up to the forums 3 days ago but never got an activation e-mail and gets the loop message you got as well. He's tried logging in/out of Outlook/Xbox but same issue, a lack of activation e-mail and no way to click a link to resend one (complete farce!) thanks

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

On 5/13/2023 at 9:52 PM, MarcG said:

Apologies for the 3 year old bounce(!) but did you ever get to the bottom of this? 

Yikes, three years! That tested the old memory.

I looked through my old emails and found that I reached out to:

support@flightsimulator.zendesk.com

and they ultimately fixed it for me. I haven't visited the forum much over the years but tested it this morning and found that I still have access.

Hope your friend can get the issue resolved through the zendesk.

Cheers.

• Like 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN