Sign in to follow this  
captain420

[Answered] Questions before buying

I am interested in this product but had a few questions I'd like to ask first.

1. Does it fully support Prepar3D v5 100%?
  2. Will I be able to add these lights to all my AIG-OCI aircrafts in one go, or does it require many steps and configuring to get it to work?
  3. Does it reduce performance/fps?

I'm primarily concerned with #2, because if it takes a lot of messing around with, tweaking, editing files, etc. then this is a no go. I'm looking for a simple, plug and play solution out of the box without much needed tinkering to get it working with my AI.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 hours ago, captain420 said:

I am interested in this product but had a few questions I'd like to ask first.

1. Does it fully support Prepar3D v5 100%?
  2. Will I be able to add these lights to all my AIG-OCI aircrafts in one go, or does it require many steps and configuring to get it to work?
  3. Does it reduce performance/fps?

I'm primarily concerned with #2, because if it takes a lot of messing around with, tweaking, editing files, etc. then this is a no go. I'm looking for a simple, plug and play solution out of the box without much needed tinkering to get it working with my AI.

Hi Aaron,

1) Yes it does, lots of customers are now using it on V5. Feel free to ask @Jonja Merck for example who uses it exclusively under V5.

2) The product is pretty much, scan, adjust (if you want) and click.. very quick. If you want, you can tweak as much as you wish.. this is up to the customer preference way of working. here is a tutorial to the product :

The tutorial is running on V4, but it works the same way on V5. Credits to Rob Ainscough who helped to prepare it.

3) We are proud to have a product which is ZERO performance impact in your system. This is confirmed by many sources, including FSElite who did a full review of the product. You can find the review here:https://fselite.net/reviews/ai-lights-reborn-pro-edition-the-fselite-review/

We scored 9.0 out of 10.. go figure 🙂

Regards,

Simbol

• Like 1

I can highly recommend this product. I hear your concerns and can verify it is as Simbol says. As straightforward as the AIGOCI, just a few clicks, unless you choose to modify or change the default settings. No performance impact. 

Plus great support from Simbol if you do encounter any difficulty.

Edited by Ian S
  • Like 2

Ian S

38.jpg

Yes, this product is amazing. I am using P3D v5 exclusively and have no problems. The only things are caused by the new EA (Enhanced Atmosphere) and are not caused by this software. The performance impact like Ian S said is none. Simbol has the best costumer support from any addon that I have ever owned. 

• Upvote 1

Intel i7-12700k | Gigabyte RTX 3070ti | Hyper X Fury 32GB 3200Mhz DDR4 | ASUS Prime Z690-P | BeQuiet! Straight Power 11 850W | 2X 1TB SSD

"Aviate, Navigate, Communicate"