Sign in to follow this  
Matthew James de Bohun

What's up with Chaseplane?!

In P3Dv5.

One flight it works then the next it doesn't. It seems to keep getting corrupted somehow so I wonder if it's conflicting with another addon perhaps? Anyone else had problems with it?

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

I've had to restart it once in a while because it stopped working, yeah.

Yep, same here...doesnt work.

Its nice to have all these online dependent programs.

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

I cant help but notice all these problems ( and associated posts ) suddenly started when Orbx got involved. When it breaks it messes the sim right up. Not a single problem when old prop were the seller. 

Luke Pype

51 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

I cant help but notice all these problems ( and associated posts ) suddenly started when Orbx got involved. When it breaks it messes the sim right up. Not a single problem when old prop were the seller. 

Does seem that way. Even with all the frequent updates it always used to work.

Same here its a real pain

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Working perfectly fine on my PC with P3D v5.

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

Issues here too..I’ll start it up and sometimes after 30 seconds it automatically closes, I then try to start it back up using desktop shortcut and says it doesn’t exist. I recently deleted orbx central, and reinstalled orbx central along with chase plane and it now seems to work properly, for now anyways. And yes it seems it’s ever since orbx took over as I’ve had no issues with it previously under old prop.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I'll have it load up but most of the options ghosted out. I then have to exit the sim reinstall it and it says it's fixed a corrupt configuration. Then it will work for a few flights at most before rinse and repeat!

Sounds like anti virus quarantined it during or after an update.