Sign in to follow this  
Gibbage

FREE! Zenith 701 for P3D 4.5+!

Yes, you read that right!  Im releasing my Zenith 701 aircraft for FREE.  This is not some average low quality freeware, or a stripped down demo.  This is the full product that I was selling for $30 for free.  Its fully PBR compatible, has 4K textures and is fully licensed by Zenith aircraft and pilot tested.  All for free!  

All I ask is you consider donating the money you saved on a new aircraft add-on to charity.  Im gathering donations to help kids during this Covid 19 crisis.  

You can find more info on the charity and the download link on the GoFundMe page 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/flight-simmers-for-education

Happy skies, and enjoy flying it!  

Kevin 

zenith_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

@Gibbage Kevin,

Thanks so much for this gift to the community. I was happy to contribute to your cause.

Good Luck in your endeavors!

Great aircraft and flight dynamics.  Bought it when it came out. Thanks for the gift and go fund me

Edited by 69Yanks
Edit