Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

GarminTrainer+F1GTN750+Windows 2004

1 minute ago, JRBarrett said:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=12373

The above Garmin installer will download the new 2.7.0.1 trainer which has the fix for poor performance under Win10 2004.

But, the F1 GTNs are not yet compatible with this new trainer unless something has changed in the last day or so. The RXP GTN units are fully compatible. 

I got them working by following the steps above.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 6/9/2020 at 3:43 PM, DJJose said:

I got them working by following the steps above.

you mean you got 2.7.0.1 to work with F1 GTN?

Im really starting to get confused...

Edited by Senchai

BetaTeamB.png

I've been also waiting for a solution and a fix for the F1 GTN and Windows 10 2004 update problem. As what someone mentioned up above that the new Garmin Trainer v2.7.0.1 fixes the lag, however it's incompatible with F1's version of the GTN.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

4 hours ago, Senchai said:

you mean you got 2.7.0.1 to work with F1 GTN?

No, the workaround described on page #1 and in Flight1 support forum, is basically to use a former version of the Garmin Trainer (2.3.1.0). See this thread : 

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

F1 had updated their software and trainer to support W10-2004, should be working now

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks! Got a link?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

No link, it should appear in the F1 "purchase agent" or whatever its called. (the program you used to install it initially)

I have installed F1 GTN 2.18 with the latest Garmin Trainer ver 6.62.4 which I downloaded a few minutes ago but when I tried to get into a plane that used it I am told that    PC Trainer that you are running is not supported for F1GTN dll version 2.18.

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

6 minutes ago, rgbinns said:

I have installed F1 GTN 2.18 with the latest Garmin Trainer ver 6.62.4 which I downloaded a few minutes ago but when I tried to get into a plane that used it I am told that    PC Trainer that you are running is not supported for F1GTN dll version 2.18.

You have to uninstall 2.18 and then install 2.19. Must read the notes in the installer, I missed that at first and then went back and realized I skipped that step. Now it all works.

Lee

• Like 2

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Just checked F1 GTN complete version and the latest is 2.19.

The trainer version is GarminTrainerSetup_2710.zip

Wish me luck.

Update: Working great on both XP11 and P3D v4.5 Thanks!

O1r4cex.jpg

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I have just updated to 2004 and updated my GTN. Is it placebo or is it really even smoother than it was before?

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

19 hours ago, Branimir said:

I have just updated to 2004 and updated my GTN. Is it placebo or is it really even smoother than it was before?

Placebo

• Like 2