Sign in to follow this  
Captain Skywalker

[Closed] Hey

I downloaded ai lights pro edition payware and it installed in my p3d.v4 but it does not detect my qualitywings 787-8 787-9 787-10 or the default ai aircraft's in my p3d.v4..im a little lost can someone please help me 😔 

12 minutes ago, Captain Skywalker said:

I downloaded ai lights pro edition payware and it installed in my p3d.v4 but it does not detect my qualitywings 787-8 787-9 787-10 or the default ai aircraft's in my p3d.v4..im a little lost can someone please help me 😔 

Hey there,

This products is for AI models only, what AI model package are you using?

Regards,
Simbol

Ooh wow i dont have an ai package when i intalled p3d.v4 i got the qualitywings package and nothing else...im new to flight sim 🙂 i wanted my dreamliners to have better strobe lights and to be visible from far.

If you are looking for immersion for your Dreamliners , this package is for you.

53 minutes ago, Captain Skywalker said:

Ooh wow i dont have an ai package when i intalled p3d.v4 i got the qualitywings package and nothing else...im new to flight sim 🙂 i wanted my dreamliners to have better strobe lights and to be visible from far.

Right,

Understood. in that case get AIGM-OCI, it is free and it will make your environment full of realistic airliners traffic! and the best part is that the developers of this product integrated their solution with AI Lights Reborn Professional, so it will work perfectly with AI Lights Reborn.

Regards,
Simbol

Awesome! So im downloading AIG at the moment,i already downloaded the 787 immersion but when i tweak the configuration settings i cant apply the options they have..its asking about fsuipc,do i need to get the payware for fsuipc so it can fully work? 

10 hours ago, Captain Skywalker said:

Awesome! So im downloading AIG at the moment,i already downloaded the 787 immersion but when i tweak the configuration settings i cant apply the options they have..its asking about fsuipc,do i need to get the payware for fsuipc so it can fully work? 

Glad to hear... let me know if you need any help with AI Lights Reborn professional.

Regarding 787 Immersion, this product is owned by Parallel42. We are partners with //42 as we are now involved in the developing of their immersion packages. For example I was the main developer contributor for the immersion package for NGXu, however the correct channels to get help and support for all immersion packages product line is via the //42 website here: https://parallel42.com/sim/support

This is a requirement as part of our agreement to work together and if you run into trouble with any immersion package that I have been involved to develop you will find that it is me who will respond with my //42 email account he-he. 

All the best,

Simbol