Sign in to follow this  
julian46

Getting a hold of support - how..

Does anyone know the best way to contact OldProp support ? - I have a ticket open with them - no response - ORBX directs me to their user/user OldProp forum - no answers there - then if you open a ticket it directs you to OldProp - seems like their support does not exist anymore...

trying to transfer license from OldProp to ORBX and end up with (0 OldProp products were added to your account)

- tried multiple browsers on different computers etc - no issue logging into both sites

(Just trying to get ChasePlane updated and can't do this without getting the license transferred to ORBX)

What is your Parallel 42 Support Ticket number?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Keven Menard said:

What is your Parallel 42 Support Ticket number?

Kevin,

I'm in the same boat. #532 submitted yesterday, still awaiting a reply. Are you still offering support?

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Kevin,

I'm in the same boat. #532 submitted yesterday, still awaiting a reply. Are you still offering support?

We do, please allow 24-48h for us to live our lives

2 hours ago, julian46 said:

#522 Transfer to ORBX

Found your ticket, response coming your way!

• Like 3

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42