Sign in to follow this  
kama2004

CNV9 Neuville airport with sloped runway

I forgot to put a note here but the development of CNV9 Neuville with a sloped runway is done and the file is on the library since april 25th 2020 under the name Neuville_CNV9_v3.

It's an update of the version 2 by JP Filion that had flat runway. The airport ground was reworked to achieve the correct slope for the different parts of the runway. The runway was also extended for the last work done by the airport owners at fall 2019. New hangars are also represented. Landclass around airport modified to better represent the high trees on the approach to runway 24. 

More realistic and challenging.

Take-off run runway 24

tonPNne.png

Short final runway 24 with high tree (very fun at night without moon ... well if extra cautious about altimeter setting ... I'm about paranoid about checking four time the altimeter on a dark night approach)

1KyFpgD.png

Short final runway 06 with electrical wire and red baloon to warn pilot.

Ejb4Ib3.png

Tarmac. The red and white cherookee is my real world plane.

uAxFaOu.png

Edited by kama2004
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Wonderfull ! Thank you very much for finally demonstrate one of the most important features of the release 5 ! 

j5fACnH.jpg

PS : the only time I wanted to go to Neuville (20112 in real life), the weather diverted me to Montmagny. With this freeware, you offer me to land there finally.

• Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

After seeing two windsocks (and the extra grass effect on my previous screen shot), I remembered I should remove the FTX Global freeware Airports which includes its own rendition of CNV9. I renamed (.OFF) these 3 files

• FTX_FTXG_CNV9_objects.bgl
  • ADE_FTX_FTXG_CNV9_CVX.bgl
  • ADE_FTX_FTXG_CNV9.bgl

Thank you again !

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 1

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Link pretty please! 🙂

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Thank You, I’ll try too 😁.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2