Sign in to follow this  
sem

Wierd Jumping bug in V5

https://streamable.com/6oiiou

A couple of days ago I've been starting to get this bug where i start jumping around for no particular reason. This is the only footage I could get on short notice but this happens with every aircraft and scenery. doesn't matter if they are v5 compatible or not. Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?

All help would be appreciated

Looks like crash detection is off and something is off with the elevation / mesh, so it's constantly bounce resetting.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

57 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Looks like crash detection is off and something is off with the elevation / mesh, so it's constantly bounce resetting.

probably. but i dont get it. my gear is down and im just accelarating. the contact points are fine last time i checked

Never seen this before. Which bus are you using, could it be an incompatibility issue? What other add ons were you using at that time?

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Hello, 

P3d V5.1  I have the same "bumping" aircrafts (different ones ) also when taxying NOT all airports...

I do not have this with my P3d V4.5 HFs on the same airports... no idea .. yet

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

48 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

Never seen this before. Which bus are you using, could it be an incompatibility issue? What other add ons were you using at that time?

Cheers,

Pete

again. it has the same effect on any aircraft and scenery from what i've tested. i've tested the new pmdg 74 on multiple non compatible and compatible airports. ngxu (ported) and the thomas ruth a330

What else are you running along with P3D?

Have you tried disabling all your addon, dll, exe xml to isolate the problem? Creating a new prepar3d.cfg and not touching any settings?

4 hours ago, sem said:

A couple of days ago I've been starting to get this bug where i start jumping around for no particular reason. This is the only footage I could get on short notice but this happens with every aircraft and scenery. doesn't matter if they are v5 compatible or not. Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?

What did you add/change "a couple of days ago."

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

That's certainly an interesting result. I'd guess that you have a transient in your controllers somewhere. The only problem that I've seen that looks even close to this was when I had both the P3d and FSUIPC controller settings active at the same time. That made the two "fight" over the controller. What stick and throttle are you using and do you see problems with any calibration utilities and/ot other games?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sem said:

https://streamable.com/6oiiou

All help would be appreciated

You don't happen to have Accusim? Turn it off for non A2A planes, makes them bounce a lot. The other one is Chaseplane, if the motion effects are too pronounced you'll bounce all over the place. Just some thoughts maybe.

Lee

• Like 1

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

52 minutes ago, Midnight Music said:

The other one is Chaseplane

That one I had....

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

3 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

You don't happen to have Accusim? Turn it off for non A2A planes, makes them bounce a lot. The other one is Chaseplane, if the motion effects are too pronounced you'll bounce all over the place. Just some thoughts maybe.

Lee

No Accusim. motion effects arent it. the entire fuselage from the outside jumps over the runway