Sign in to follow this  
Flyer40

Nose Wheel animation PMDG 747 QII

Hello to Everybody.😀

I am new here and I come from Austria.

I have a Question and please give me help.

The Problem is that the Nose Wheeel Animation of my PMDG 747-400 QII(i have purchased it and all Tools by Aerosoft) stopt working when i have FS2Crew active.

Is fs2Crew inactive its work super.

What can i do?

thank you for your help

Greetings

Werner

PMDG will be releasing an update shortly that fixes some issues with their previous update.

Please try again with that.  

Also check the PMDG forum regarding the tiller, etc.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/pmdg-747-queen-of-the-skies-ii-forum/60846-nosewheel-steering

FS2Crew doesn't have any control over the animations in the aircraft.

Cheers,

Thanks for your help.

Then I'm waiting for the upcoming update from PMDG.

I have the current version of the B747, but errors can always creep in.

It's just funny when Fs2Crew is running, it's not an animation of the nose gear.
If Fs2Crew is not running, the animation works.

For me this means PMDG as you said we know about the decision and there is an update.
Am I right?

My PMDG version is 3.00.9431 (according to PMDG current).

Thank you very soon

:rolleyes:Werner

PMDG will be releasing another 747 update shortly that will fix our SDK issue and other things.

Please try again after they release their update.  They're doing some pretty funky stuff with the tiller system.

But we don't control the nosewheel in any event.

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

Double check that the Update is from Aerosoft as you purchased it from there, or from PMDG

Hi.

The update is current via the PMDG Update Center 2 and according to the Update Center.

I bought it 5 days ago.

best regards

Werner

1 minute ago, Flyer40 said:

Hi.

The update is current via the PMDG Update Center 2 and according to the Update Center.

I bought it 5 days ago.

best regards

Werner

PMDG is releasing another update soon...  please read this thread in the PMDG forum...

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/pmdg-747-queen-of-the-skies-ii-forum/60846-nosewheel-steering

I have the same problem the wheel will not turn grrrrrr

Thank you.

I just proposed with fsuipc.
Put the steering tiller on the Jostick Throttel and put the values.

Control works.

Only the nose wheel does not steer. stay straight.

I'm sad.

Regards Werner😟

I wonder what else PMDG is gonna "do" this time. Lately, with any update they manage to brake so many multiple systems. It got to the point that many so customers are frustrated.

What is their answer?

Ban anybody whos pointing problems with their software and dares to say how disappointed they are about their product. They used to be No1, now not that they are not anymore, instead to fix what the customers complain about they chose to fight. I guess fighting and banning customers is much easier than programming.

I'm looking at LM P3D people, even they got so many complaints they did not disrespect and fight with the customer to such a degree, even sometimes the customer was wrong.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Yes hydraulics are on.
I have no warning lights.

Don't know at the moment.

It's not realistic for me.

greetings

I can't speak for PMDG of course, but when you're trying to simulate the utter labyrinth of interconnected systems in a 747 within the confines of Flight Simulator, and get it right across 1000 different users of varying backgrounds with multiple different hardware configurations, you need to cut them some slack.

PMDG is generally very good about releasing updates and listening to their users.

Edited by byork