Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

Invites are coming

Wow, what an unexpectedly awesome way to end a day!

• Like 2

Chris

I'm in also. Just got the email about 25 minutes ago saying to check the Xbox hub. 

i7 4770k, gtx 1070, 16gb ram

i have upload a new dxdiag two time.  I hope it does not reset the registration date

I'm definitely not getting an invite because I'm too ugly. Auuuuuuh, If only I was made of stone.😭

Edited by Quasimodo

9 minutes ago, izi3 said:

i have upload a new dxdiag two time.  I hope it does not reset the registration date

They've said it doesn't.

I registered on day 1 on the Microsoft flight simulator website, have the specs but never signed in or launched Xbox insider hub.  I did that tonight with no invite.  Will this affect me from not having the insider hub?

Anthony Neumann

FINALLY IN!!>>>YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rfelger

UPS123.png

posted in update thread for today, but I did also get in too.

Ryzen 7 1700
16GB Ram
GTX 1080
HP - 580-023w (Desktop; tho I do use a another case due to bigger GPU).

Glad to see many people here are in. Great news. 

I suppose I will be talking only to myself on this forum 🙈

Well they ignored my polite SDK request, no Alpha invite either now I just hope they will allow me to buy the game when out 😂 

• Like 5

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

I can't tell by reading if it seems like everyone is getting in now from AVSIM, or if the disappointed remain silent.

Nothing for me, signed up day 1, i7 16 GB 1660TI.

Microsoft, since you frequent these forums, it's "EternalNY1" on the XBox tag.  Let's make it happen.   😉

• Like 1

Has anyone had the issue to where they can't login to the insider website? Everytime I click login, it sends me back to the same home page on the msfs website.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

There’s a poll on Reddit and it looks like the majority of folks who have voted did not get an invite. 

No invite for me either, but I only registered a few months ago, so wasn’t really very hopefully anyway. Fingers crossed for next time I guess, I was looking forward to getting involved in the feedback process. 

24 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

Glad to see many people here are in. Great news. 

I suppose I will be talking only to myself on this forum 🙈

Well they ignored my polite SDK request, no Alpha invite either now I just hope they will allow me to buy the game when out 😂 

I'll still be here. No invite yet, so I expect I won't be getting one. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be waiting until release day.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Just now, hatchna said:

I'll still be here. No invite yet, so I expect I won't be getting one. I'm resigned to the fact that I'll be waiting until release day.

Nice, I will not talk to myself then 🙂 

And as far as I understood they said, "starting today" so you might still have a chance who knows.

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998