Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

Invites are coming

"They stopped sending invites on Friday"

It wasn't just for the latest invites, If I had received an invite some time ago, and didn't check the right place, I might have missed it. 

So I have checked in to the X-box insider now, but don't have an idea of where to check for a possible invite. But you're saying no matter if I'm logged into the x-box insider, I would have received an email in my outlook.com email if I had gotten in to the alpha, right?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

2 hours ago, jlund said:

So I have checked in to the X-box insider now, but don't have an idea of where to check for a possible invite.

Insider content on the left sidebar. If you see "Microsoft Flight Simulator" in there you got an invite, if not, you didn't.

6 minutes ago, nickhod said:

Insider content on the left sidebar. If you see "Microsoft Flight Simulator" in there you got an invite, if not, you didn't.

And welcome aboard, I saw your post! Are you liking it?

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

5 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

And welcome aboard, I saw your post! Are you liking it?

Thanks! I can't say, right ... NDA.  🤐 😆  

Very excited to finally get in, I'll say that. The upgrade to 32GB and a 2080 maybe did the trick.

• Like 2

Ahhh shut up! 😉

tenor.gif?itemid=5691704

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

On 5/18/2020 at 12:41 PM, Gulfstream said:

Is anyone in with a 16xx NVIDIA card?

I'm just asking because I'm not, and there was a thread elsewhere from a bunch of 16xx card users who also were not in, and were suspicious.

1660 OC and no love for me.

14 hours ago, adesai73 said:

1660 OC and no love for me.

I have a 1660TI and zero confirmations of anyone getting in with a 16xx card.  Strange.  Still waiting for anyone to say they are in with this card.