Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

Anyone else lose highway lights?

I had UTXUSA23 installed using the product.ini hack

I then installed Global Base ORBX, and buildings HD by them 

Fantastic daytime scenery but at night tho i do get street lights i do not get highway lights

I tried configuring lights with ORBX central but configurator seems to only go for p3D-4x, not 5

Anybody?

Edited by peppy197

I had an issue where I was missing some highway lights by installing Orbx Pacific Northwest after installing OpenLC North America. I fixed it by installing OpenLC again.

However, I don't know if this pertain to your specific issue since I don't have UTX, and you have *all* highway lights missing and I only had *some* missing.

I believe the Orbx configurator is for different light textures used as "autogen" street lights, and should have nothing to do with highway lights since those are based on the roads.

If anything, I would suggest checking your scenery library order, and failing that, running the UTX install/configurator again. *Technically*, Orbx Global Base and Buildings HD should do nothing to your UTX vector data, but it wouldn't be the first time P3D's acted weird.

Haoning Qu

23 hours ago, light_blue_yonder said:

If anything, I would suggest checking your scenery library order, and failing that, running the UTX install/configurator again. *Technically*, Orbx Global Base and Buildings HD should do nothing to your UTX vector data, but it wouldn't be the first time P3D's acted weird.

Tried that a few times

I may uninstall all

and get open LC NA, drop UTX altogether which is not v5 supported and i had to edit the ini files to direct it to v5

Edited by peppy197

Got them highway lights back by turning off all UTX scenery files, and then renaming the terrain cfg file to terrainoff forcing its rebuild