Dear People!

i reegistered to Alpha testing back in june, since that I did not got any emails regarding news for insiders and oher stuff! (I'm not  complaining about that I am not being chosen, it is just wierd for me that I did not get any emails. I assume I messed something up at registration) Or if this is normal please let me know, because I think everyojne hwo signed up properly, got some news emals from the MSFS team.

I only got an email about the first alpha round start and since then my letterbox is empty. is this normal, or is there a problem?

Thanks in advance,

Gabor from Budapest

• Like 1

Listen, I don't know if you had a problem or what, but I see a lot of people with invites except me and I'm from June. Are you going to invite me or not?

Edited by mp15
translation

51 minutes ago, Lotek said:

I only got an email about the first alpha round start and since then my letterbox is empty. is this normal, or is there a problem?

Same here. I hope that's normal.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Well, the sign up for alpha started actually in September 17th if I'm not wrong. It's when I got the mail to do the survey to apply for alpha. But that's the last mail I received from them although I applied on the same day.

2 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Same here. I hope that's normal.

If you're not in, then they sure aren't selecting by hand and it is indeed pretty random...

55 minutes ago, mp15 said:

Listen, I don't know of you had a problem or what, but I see a lot of people with invites except me and I'm from June. Are you going to invite me or not?

Day one here with no access. You are not alone. 

• Like 1

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

Registered the 13th of June. And I'm still out of the Alpha. For we are many.

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

I signed up on day 1 too and just accepted my fate. I got in yesterday so hang in there 

7 minutes ago, Korundar said:

Registered the 13th of June. And I'm still out of the Alpha. For we are many.

That was probably for the Insider Program, considering that Tech Alpha recruitment started in September. Have you made sure you signed up for both of them?

1 hour ago, Lotek said:

Did you receive the "2019 Year in Review" e-mail on 20 March?

Just now, ChaoticBeauty said:

That was probably for the Insider Program, considering that Tech Alpha recruitment started in September. Have you made sure you signed up for both of them?

I signed up the day the Alpha recruitment started. Maybe in September but I don't remember the exact day 😉

MSI Tomahawk B550, Ryzen 5800X3D, Gigabyte RTX 4070 Gaming OC, LG Ultragear 27GP850P, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 280

Yep signed up day 1, no access yet! As long as you signed up and filled everything out with your dxdiag attached you should be done. 

For the Inisder Program, you should have a confirmation mail from MS, mine is from mid-August 2019.

I'm not invited yet.

I've been in since June.  I am in the 16 GB club but those invites seem to have gone out now too.  My guess is that it's a completely random allotment and some of us are just very unlucky.

Intel i7-9750H, 16 GB RAM, 1660TI + peripherals.

I would seem to have made the specs, I'm not sure what the selection criteria is.

I should probably just have signed up as a developer since I've written (free) add-ons for every version of Flight Simulator since FS95. 🤔

Let's be real, many of us signed up day one, yet a great many of us will not be getting into the alpha.  MS is limiting access to either a small amount of applicants or they are being picky about system specs for applicants.  Either way many of us drew the short straws so we will likely just have to wait until release to join all of the alpha testers in experiencing the new sim and helping to make it better.

Yes it hurts, but this is our reality.  Personally I've decided to just accept it and wait patiently for whenever I get the chance to buy it and fly it for myself.  Hopefully by the end of the year, because waiting is hard, no doubt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mengy said:

Let's be real, many of us signed up day one, yet a great many of us will not be getting into the alpha.  MS is limiting access to either a small amount of applicants or they are being picky about system specs for applicants.  Either way many of us drew the short straws so we will likely just have to wait until release to join all of the alpha testers in experiencing the new sim and helping to make it better.

Yes it hurts, but this is our reality.  Personally I've decided to just accept it and wait patiently for whenever I get the chance to buy it and fly it for myself.  Hopefully by the end of the year, because waiting is hard, no doubt.

The same here, I might just to put my hopes of getting into the Tech Alpha to one side and do other things than trying/hoping to get in now, I find in life that if you stop trying too hard for something and wait in a patient manner, things tend to happen quicker.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.