Signed up on September 17th after getting the email. No invite happiness here. Still waiting. I've accepted my fate that I'll be waiting for release. 

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

What are your specs? Perhaps I have no chance with m cpu i5 4590 and a gtx1060

7 hours ago, mp15 said:

Listen, I don't know if you had a problem or what, but I see a lot of people with invites except me and I'm from June. Are you going to invite me or not?

Well, wait a sec. I uploaded my first addon to flightsim.com during the fall of 1999 and I did not get an invite. Hey what is this! 👻

Evidence to support my delusional claim 😛https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=77562575&page=3 

Ok, seriously now, I think it's a simple matter of specs. People with modest or old setups (like me) might enjoy the invite and then start screaming because they can't reach 10fps with their favorite and desired graphic settings because they want to reproduce what the videos showed.

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Is this the support group for those who were not accepted? If it is, hello, i am Francesco and i have a problem. I wasn't invited into the private alpha. 😇😇

• Like 10

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Like most of you, I registered out of the gate... I have accepted the reality that I will likely not be chosen, so I have moved on, and continue to enjoy the other great sims. 

FS2020 will have its day (once it is released!)😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pastaiolo said:

Is this the support group for those who were not accepted? If it is, hello, i am Francesco and i have a problem. I wasn't invited into the private alpha. 😇😇

Welcome to the group. Help yourself with some fresh cookies and hot chocolate from the kitchen. Feel free to join the support circle, just grab a chair from the corner.

• Like 6

At least this thread has maintained some civility about Alpha invites unlike others.

What I've had for a long time XP11/P3D still work fine at the moment. So no big deal!

• Upvote 1

Instead of MSFS access, my XBOX Insider Hub suggest me to download this: Waiting Simulator

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat. Gonna need that support group someone mention around here. /sighs

• Like 1