Hi I have just downloaded 2.4.5, and when i right click on an airport (Blackbushe UK in my case) The 3 options Set as /Departure/Destination and Alternate are all greyed out. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Paul

Have you tried loading the Scenery Library and are you using P3Dv4 or 5

Glen

Yes have loaded Scenery Library. And using P3D v5. Thanks for replying 

Strange. The menu items should be enabled if there is an airport symbol.
I suppose you click into the map. Does this happen for all airports? Can you show a screenshot?

Alex

I think I have found my problem. The Weather icon covered the Magenta airport symbol. With that out of the way, I can now right click on Airport symbol and select Add Airport XXXX to flight plan. Would send you a screenshot from my computer, but can't see how 🙁 Many thanks once again Alex

The weather symbol is a bit offset so that the airport icons is still visible. And it is part of the airport. Therefore, it should normally not affect the context menu.

You can change the click radius/tolerance in the options dialog. This might help.

Alex