Sign in to follow this  
harrisdunn

Blurry Textures after Upgrade

Ok so here's my problem. the Turkish 77 screenshots were taken with 16gb ram and my old motherboard. the British airways screenshots are taken after my motherboard and ram upgrade giving me 32gb ram. the same setting and the same cfg config were used on both flights. its really frustrating because i cannot get rid of the blurries. ive verified and reinstalled all orbx products at least twice now, ive done a full reinstall of windows, if done the terrain.cfg trick ive deleted my scenery.cfg and p3d.cfg to allow my p3d to create new ones and still nothing. im literally begging for help now lol. on my old motherboard i was getting between 20 and 25fps over London. with my new ram and motherboard dim getting around 30. so its not as if im getting any lag or stutter. my autogen doesnt have an issue keeping up with me, the tile below me in the a319 is crisp and how it should be but all surrounding tiles are blurry. i have the purge tile setting in the cfg set to default 16 in both flight also.