Sign in to follow this  
CaptainRJ

Hold Short Number One- Repeat over and over

I am flying the FFA320 and this is a repeated problem so am mentioning it. Flying out of Toronto CYYZ on runway 5. Everything looks good and when you arrive at number one for departure it repeats over and over "Hold Short Number 1". Eventually when you get tired of listening to repeat loop over and over and pull out onto runway- xplane crashes. Using xplane 11.4 as 11.5 is too buggy and also using traffic global.

Edited by CaptainRJ
Added information

Don't know what might have caused XP to crash.

Try turning down the traffic density in TG's Plugin menu so that you can get clearance to takeoff.

Hi Dave,

I had the same "hold number one" repetition a couple of times. This is happening when I am number 2 for departure, and the plane number one is cleared for takoff, Then another plane comes on final and I am told to hold numner one". After a few seconds, the tower repeats "hold number one" over and over, and continue even though the plane on final has landed and no other plane is on final. The only way I found id to disconnect then reconnect P2A.

I unfortunately don't have a log file for you, but will send one if this is happening again.

Thanks,

Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert

Hi Dave,

Just sent you a log after experiencing the "hold number one" issue again.

Thanks,

Fabrice

Fabrice Lambert