Sign in to follow this  
sumnerms

MCE with Flightfactor A320 green controls issues

Hi Can anyone help...

When using the latest Demo version of MCE[v1.5.3.2], together with X plane 11.41 and the Flight Factor A320, all I see in the cockpit is every control button & screen in 'Green blocks' including 2 manikins seated in the flight officers & captains seat?

Uninstalling the software reverts my FF A320 back to normality.

Can anyone shine any light on this issue.

Thanks.

Edited by sumnerms
updated heading

1 hour ago, sumnerms said:

Hi Can anyone help...

When using the latest Demo version of MCE[v1.5.3.2], together with X plane 11.41 and the Flight Factor A320, all I see in the cockpit is every control button & screen in 'Green blocks' including 2 manikins seated in the flight officers & captains seat?

Uninstalling the software reverts my FF A320 back to normality.

Can anyone shine any light on this issue.

Thanks.

MCE doesn't do drawing inside X-Plane process (nor in P3D or FSX, apart from the text displaying spoken commands.

It deliberately runs as an external process so that it hardly if ever affects the integrity of the sim.

Therefore, a bit puzzled as to why it's happening.

I suggest you post in this thread, in order to see if anyone else has this issue.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/182820-multi-crew-experience-now-updated-to-use-the-new-ff-a320-interface/#comments

Thanks

4 hours ago, sumnerms said:

Thanks for the info. I will post this in the thread you suggested.

cheers,

Thanks.

I read your post on the org.

I can see at least one possible reason.

You're on latest FF A320 Beta.

I still have the most recent release (Version: 1.0.1.0), acquired from Aerosoft, and this package doesn't let you update to latest Beta.

If you have a slightly older FF package, try that one out.

In any case, will likely contact Flight Factor and ask them to update the Aerosoft package so it can be looked at.

Hello again,

I have installed a second copy of Xplane11[11.41r1] , a virgin installation,  then installed a clean FFA320 [latest beta; 1.05].

with MCE installed in this , problem has gone way!!

thus the issues is probably with an 'Plug-in' or additional files in the FF A320 folder. will investigate further.

Thanks,

On 5/17/2020 at 2:14 PM, sumnerms said:

Hello again,

I have installed a second copy of Xplane11[11.41r1] , a virgin installation,  then installed a clean FFA320 [latest beta; 1.05].

with MCE installed in this , problem has gone way!!

thus the issues is probably with an 'Plug-in' or additional files in the FF A320 folder. will investigate further.

Thanks,

Thanks for feedback.

I see you're now a registered user. So, welcome aboard.

Would appreciate if you could update the thread on the org forum. Cheers