Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew 747 for P3D V5 Released!

Captains, 

I just uploaded FS2Crew for the PMDG 747 QOTS II to the FS2Crew website.

Our server and Simmarket have the most current file on the server; give the other 3rd party vendors a few more days to update the file on their server.

The Change Log is in the 747 QOTS II sub forum.

747.jpg

Thank you Bryan!

Edited by PATCO LCH

Vic green

Just a small question, Bryan. If using the 748-8i F, why is the FA asking if Are we okay to start boarding' when it's clearly a Freighter? Is there a User Option to select/deselect pax/cargo variants of the 747-8i?

Bryan, this is still skew-whiff.The PM asking 'Check the Parking Brake, in the Pre-Flight Checklists when it clearly is set. We are still no further than the previous Version. I am going to ditch v1.6 and FS2Crew for the PMDG 747 until this gets resolved.

Rick,

You need to download the latest update for the PMDG from the PMDG Operation Center.

You don't have the latest version via the PMDG Ops Center.

The latest PMDG -from PMDG, not FS2Crew- version fixes the SDK.

Cheers,

Edited by byork

Thanks and apologies for that Bryan. As I had already Updated both the 747 and 747-8i from my PMDG accounts, I did not think that there was yet another Update through the OC2 so, just installed your latest v1.6. Just doing the OC Updates now.

No worries, Rick.

FYI, FS2Crew for the 747 1.6A is now current.

If you're using the 8 model, you'll need to re-download and re-install FS2Crew again.

There was a cock-up with the Config Manager that affected the 8 model, but it's fixed now.

Cheers,

3 hours ago, byork said:

No worries, Rick.

FYI, FS2Crew for the 747 1.6A is now current.

If you're using the 8 model, you'll need to re-download and re-install FS2Crew again.

There was a cock-up with the Config Manager that affected the 8 model, but it's fixed now.

Cheers,

All working hunky-dory and on a cargo UPS flight to PANC-SEQM.