Sign in to follow this  
cooperwarner8

Default Scenery on Addon airports

Hi Guys

I know this is a common issue with many forums but none seem to have a solution for me

So i am currently running V5 and my Latin VFR KMIA, Flightbeam KDEN etc are showing default scenery bleeding through 

For example there would be default ground textures here and there and building where there shouldnt be. I use Lorby addon organiser to ensure all my addon airports are at the top of the scenery CFG and i thought this was meant to solve the issues but default still comes through a bit

If it makes a difference i do have FTX Global installed but below all the addon airports

Thanks 

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

You have to make an exlusion zone in Airport Design Editor that excludes all default buildings.

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

1 minute ago, Branimir said:

You have to make an exlusion zone in Airport Design Editor that excludes all default buildings.

That seems a bit extreme, I didn’t have the problem in V4. If you’re paying for an addon you would assume it would work out of the box and also LM would make it easier to install an addon airport without the hassle

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

22 minutes ago, SAX702 said:

@cooperwarner8, are you experiencing this problem with versions of these products that were updated for P3Dv5?  

Yes that’s what I find quite strange. They were made compatible for v5 so surely the developers tested and there was no problem 

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

45 minutes ago, Branimir said:

Honestly, wouldn´t that be the Duty of the scenery developer instead…?😉

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

I'm not seeing this at any of the FlyTampa, Flightbeam, or LatinVFR airports. That being said, I'm not currently spending much time in v5 so I may have missed some things. I HAVE seen what you are talking about at Taxi2Gate KMCO. I still haven't fixed that...

1. Take a look at your scenery layer order.
  2. If you use Orbx, have you gone into FTX Central and used the "Sync" option in the help section as well as verified your insertion points?
  3. For Flightbeam airports, you should also go into the FB manager, select the troubleshooting tab, and make sure all of the "switches" are green, not red. 
  4. Good Luck!
Edited by MDFlier
  • Like 1

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

13 minutes ago, cooperwarner8 said:

Yes that’s what I find quite strange. They were made compatible for v5 so surely the developers tested and there was no problem 

Same here. Some seem to work correcty and exclude the Defaults but some don´t. The strange part is, that i have deactivated the may conflicting BGL´s in OrbX and P3D native scenery, but still have it in the Sim. 

Edited by BerndB

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

I have FB KDEN and with the correct V5 installer no problem if there was everybody would have the same problem, some updated V5 installers tell to select one only, eg V5 and not v4.5 as well.

PS have you checked the Flightbeam Manager and does it show V5 at the top and any updates rqd,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154944674@N05/49904949152/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by G-RFRY

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg