Sign in to follow this  
matt9529

No more takeoff calls

Hi all,

Similar to the thread here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/555675-takeoff-calls-have-stopped/

The Dash 8 is the only aircraft I fly since I upgraded to P3D V4, I've done some 55 flights and FS2Crew has worked perfectly on all of them but now there is no V1, Rotate or gear up callout.

The check power callout is still working though, I have no idea. Every single flight I have always done the exact same procedures and my last two flights this has happened which has left me rather confused.

I don't use nor LINDA or FSiPanel, if I can provide any more info please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Matthew

22 minutes ago, matt9529 said:

Hi all,

Similar to the thread here: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/555675-takeoff-calls-have-stopped/

The Dash 8 is the only aircraft I fly since I upgraded to P3D V4, I've done some 55 flights and FS2Crew has worked perfectly on all of them but now there is no V1, Rotate or gear up callout.

The check power callout is still working though, I have no idea. Every single flight I have always done the exact same procedures and my last two flights this has happened which has left me rather confused.

I don't use nor LINDA or FSiPanel, if I can provide any more info please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Matthew

It's probably EZDOK.

Please see this thread:

40 minutes ago, matt9529 said:

Hi all,

Kind Regards,

Matthew

Was just flying the Dash8  last night, and in my Button Version , had V1, etc all functioning correctly, in P3Dv4.5 HF

Hi Bryan,

Many thanks, I don't have EZDOK.

Both attempts were flights out of ENSG, closed the sim again for the third time and opened it and now it is working again, taking off from ENBR instead.

Bizarre really! Will post back if I encounter this issue again but keeping fingers crossed.

Kind Regards,

Matthew