Sign in to follow this  
alexgorider

FRAMES DROP

Hi to everyone,the last 2 weeks my P3D is always crashing after 1h or 2h flying,i installed the new version of P3DV4 hotfix 3 only with the client installer and after that i also install the new verison of active sky,when i respanwed in Taxi2Gate Munich stand 249 with the 330 of aerosoft my fps its only max at 9 fps,my normal fps it was 40 35 30... so i decided to reinstall the P3DV4 right from the start but they didn't solve anything and i installed also a cleaner for the pc when i cleaned the pc for the first time they fixed but now i have the same issue and i cant fly because my max fps i can reach is 9 fps also in default sceneries with th F22.

My PC:

GPU:AMD Ryzen 5 2600

1050 Ti 4gb

Ram:8gb

disk:crucial 500gb ssd

motherboard:MSI b450m pro

Please help me,thanks to all

I discover that when i mute the simulator with the key Q in my case the fps get back to normal but when i activate the simulator sound they drop me againg?any concluison?

Could be the new Active Sky have you tried it without it? 

Maybe an audio driver conflict. See what happens if you right click on the speaker icon (bottom desk).

Edited by doudou

GTX 1660 Ti

2 hours ago, rob0203 said:

No sir, will try thanks 

2 hours ago, doudou said:

Maybe an audio driver conflict. See what happens if you right click on the speaker icon (bottom desk).

And when I make a right click in which option I have to click? 

On my Pc, sometimes FPS drop to 15 around and, mainly, to 1 !

If I right click on the speaker icon, the FPS immediatly goes up to a normal level (30 or more).

As you when you click on Q.

After that, I close the speaker window (by clicking on the red cross) and the FPS stays at high level.

(I have desactivated the Nvidia audio driver in task manager but not sure it is important).

Edited by doudou

GTX 1660 Ti

47 minutes ago, doudou said:

On my Pc, sometimes FPS drop to 15 around and, mainly, to 1 !

If I right click on the speaker icon, the FPS immediatly goes up to a normal level (30 or more).

As you when you click on Q.

After that, I close the speaker window (by clicking on the red cross) and the FPS stays at high level.

(I have desactivated the Nvidia audio driver in task manager but not sure it is important).

im going to try and say to you if is work or not thanks mate

i have two speakers and when i disconect these speakers i press Q to activate the sound and i dont have any issue it seems that the problem come from the speakers but im not sure how to fix it

ok guys i tried without active sky and its works for me so i try to install a old version and see what happens i will post here all things that i try  to help other people

4 hours ago, rob0203 said:

No,the active sky is not the problem

Hi,

I would suggest this troubleshooting approach:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=123246

Note: The CTD could be caused by installation of ASP3D. I would revert to ASP4 for the time being. Your frame rate issue could be due to another issue based on your re-installation process.

You dont mention what audio drivers you have loaded and whether you are using onboard sound from the motherboard or you have a sound card installed. There are audio driver conflicts that are known to cause issues.

Regards
Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

4 hours ago, aldridgem said:

Hi,

I would suggest this troubleshooting approach:

https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6312&t=123246

Note: The CTD could be caused by installation of ASP3D. I would revert to ASP4 for the time being. Your frame rate issue could be due to another issue based on your re-installation process.

You dont mention what audio drivers you have loaded and whether you are using onboard sound from the motherboard or you have a sound card installed. There are audio driver conflicts that are known to cause issues.

Regards
Mark

also i reinstalled exactly as you posted