Sign in to follow this  
AlfaRomeo

Help with RXP C-172 RXP Sim Coders GNS430/530 into panel

I cannot seem to place the RealityXP GNS 530 into the panel of the 172 REP where there is a 2 panel display of the GNS430 and GNS 530.  I was successful in placing the RealityXP GNS430 into the 172 panel, but the coordinates for the Garmin 530 (when looking at the 3D-cockpit folder in XPlane) are not correct and I have no idea how to get that RealityXP GNS530 into the panel of this plane.  I read the manual provided for the XP GNS V2 and successfully got the Reality XP GNS 530 into the Baron panel and also was successful with the AirFoillabs 172.  But can't seem to load both GNS 530 and 430s together into this C-172 where there are both GPSs.  Any ideas?  I tried different Coordinate numbers, but could never see this RealityXP GNS 530 show up in the plane's panel.  Figured I ask to see if anyone has done this successfully.  

2 hours ago, AlfaRomeo said:

I cannot seem to place the RealityXP GNS 530 into the panel of the 172 REP where there is a 2 panel display of the GNS430 and GNS 530.  I was successful in placing the RealityXP GNS430 into the 172 panel, but the coordinates for the Garmin 530 (when looking at the 3D-cockpit folder in XPlane) are not correct and I have no idea how to get that RealityXP GNS530 into the panel of this plane.  I read the manual provided for the XP GNS V2 and successfully got the Reality XP GNS 530 into the Baron panel and also was successful with the AirFoillabs 172.  But can't seem to load both GNS 530 and 430s together into this C-172 where there are both GPSs.  Any ideas?  I tried different Coordinate numbers, but could never see this RealityXP GNS 530 show up in the plane's panel.  Figured I ask to see if anyone has done this successfully.  

There is no such aircraft as a RXP C-172.  RXP provides gauges, not aircraft models.  Please check and advise just what C172 you are referring to.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I am referring to the Reality XP GNS530 in a C-172 REP plane by Sim Coders.  Also the C-172 by Enchanced Flight Models does not allow a way to place the Reality XP GNS530 into the panel.  

4 hours ago, AlfaRomeo said:

I am referring to the Reality XP GNS530 in a C-172 REP plane by Sim Coders.  Also the C-172 by Enchanced Flight Models does not allow a way to place the Reality XP GNS530 into the panel.  

This is from a fellow user. It is the responsibly of the aircraft developer to provide the form of enhancements or customization you seek. Another commercial party such as RXP does not have rights to modify another developer's registered or trademarked product, and could face liability claims for doing so.  I recommend you contact both or either of the aircraft developers you named.  Just saying....

BTW, what is your attraction to Alfa?  I have been a longtime Alfa enthusiast, though I currently have a 1969 MGB roadster to play with.  '69 was a most unique year as it fit into the middle of the advent of the initial USA safety and emissions requirements. Years prior had none.  Years subsequent to the aka 1969 MGB's had characteristics more compliant but also more friendly to users, leaving the '69's to characteristics that existed for a scant year.  One example is a padded dash in '69, but no glove box vs a metal dash with glove box up an through '68.  That followed in 1970 by a padded dash with a glove box.  '69's had side markers that were reflectors (like bicycles).  Up through '67 had none.  From '70 forward they were side marker lights, not just reflectors.  More like those, but too much to write.  Just reminiscing.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I own a 1969 Alfa Romeo Berlina (British racing green).  It has the fuel injection system and is all original. Its early life was in Western Oregon and has been in Bozeman since 1989.  I have owned the car since 1983.  Used to run it on the Portland PIR track where it was a much better car than what BMW produced during that time.  But Alfa just not seem to care about pushing their cars in the USA.   I see new Alfas are back in the USA.  Alfas are a car that people way to you when they see you coming.