Sign in to follow this  
eichenau

UGCX do not appear on my P3d

I bought your product UGCX, and download on my PC.

I use P3D on sub acount on my computer, due to my administrator account include 2bit letter.

Some downloader downloads components on adiministrator account`s appdate and text folder. That was same when UGCX downloaded. So I moved data which is downloaded incorrectly position.

My P3D recognized your product as add-on, but when start P3D, text command does not appear.

Please give me advise!

If there is something I should write on this page to make solution, please tell me.

Hey Try posting your UGCX.LOG file's content here.

Try to:

1- Run P3D

2- If it still doesn't appear

3- Open the directory:

C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Roaming\Ultimate Ground Crew X

4- Check if you see a UGCX.LOG file

5-Send us it's content by posting it here

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

I redownloaded your product some times, and work correctly.

But, I have two problems about towing.

First, when we are towing, can we make route manually?

Second, when towing PMDG777, 777 sudunly got Forward and crashed into towing car, and jumped. It may have brake problem. I think that you make program that brake is made by airplane`s brake. When Speed was over my setting, 777 set brake. But 777`s brake is too strong, so towing car pull more strong. After that, when brake released, aircraft run high Speed, sometime it was 120. Then crashed towing car and jumped.

It was happened both the Option "PMDG747/777 Controll method:brake" sets on and off.

How to solve this Problem?

If you need some file like log file to solve this file please tell me.

8 hours ago, eichenau said:

First, when we are towing, can we make route manually?

This feature is already in our to-do list, we will implement it in a future release (I think maybe after the next release)

8 hours ago, eichenau said:

Second, when towing PMDG777, 777 sudunly got Forward and crashed into towing car, and jumped. It may have brake problem. I think that you make program that brake is made by airplane`s brake. When Speed was over my setting, 777 set brake. But 777`s brake is too strong, so towing car pull more strong. After that, when brake released, aircraft run high Speed, sometime it was 120. Then crashed towing car and jumped.

This is a well-known issue we has been having since sometime. The problem is the airplane won't move the way we do it. Since we release v1, we tow/pushback aircrafts in a different way GSX does it, this method is supported by many aircrafts but not by airplanes like PMDGs and Q400, but we found a way by "Braking" and a "toggle pushback" methods, which were the ways we found it could move those planes. However since, v2 (which is in Alpha now and is being in testing since Monday, May 11), we had to include a method like GSX is doing, this way we are not "braking", and we allow the user to choose either the ways we has been using since v1 or the "Freeze" method which will be available to choose for PMDGs and Q400 (is the way GSX pushesbacks aircrafts). This way your brakes wont be affected. We has been testing and is working as it should. We could be releasing v2 like this weekend or beginning of the next week. The v2 has the "Freeze" method available for PMDGs and Q400. All these "methods" for towing/pushback aircrafts is due to limitations imposed by PMDG/Q400 developers, so we had to find "methods" or workarounds to those limitations in order to tow/pull those aircrafts. Same issues GSX team had in the past.

In v1.9, as a workwround you must set the parking brakes before the towbar is disconnected by the ramp agent so it doesnt move the plane.

Manuel

Edited by Manuel82

spacer.png