Sign in to follow this  
AllanK

Spoilers

I am unable to extend the spoilers via kebyoard or Thrustmaster. In P3D the keyboard "/" is specified. I have also tried to set up one of the buttons on my Thrustmaster. So far nothing works.

The switch to the right of the throttles does work but it is very hard to use a mouse to turn it on when coming in to land.

Any suggestions?

Allan

10 minutes ago, AllanK said:

I am unable to extend the spoilers via kebyoard or Thrustmaster. In P3D the keyboard "/" is specified. I have also tried to set up one of the buttons on my Thrustmaster. So far nothing works.

The switch to the right of the throttles does work but it is very hard to use a mouse to turn it on when coming in to land.

Any suggestions?

Allan

Allan,

I suggest reading the manual, available at https://flysimware.com/website2019/flysimwares-learjet-35a/#
For future reference refer to that if any questions arise.

So you don't need to look this time, the spoiler action for the Learjet needs to be set to G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY6.

• Like 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Yes - I have read that manual, however it does not specify where to put commands such as "G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY6".

Searches I have done on the forum have not shown up any information.

Can you please let me know where these settings are configured.

Allan

8 hours ago, AllanK said:

Can you please let me know where these settings are configured.

Allan

Assign a key or key combination to G1000_MFD_SOFTKEY6  in the P3D Key Assignment window.

Al

41e1e1e407.JPG