Sign in to follow this  
jaytee73

V4.5 load A/C and A/P blank page

jayteeaitch

copied from Avsim and Orbyx

Normal loading A/C and A/P then blank screen

Postby jayteeaitch » Mon May 18, 2020 7:18 am

Using the normal A/C choice - then the A/P choice etc - sim goes into normal loading procedure
After going thro' the %stage - hesitates slightly at 99% and then crashes out - ie back to my Comp background
prior to this problem - the 4 outside views plus cockpit views started to jump around - from 1 to the next without my input.

Decided to clean Uninstall the whole thing - and reinstalled with latest V4 H3 - all in OK - and restarted Comp
Only P3D V4.5 installed - i.e. default A.C and Default A/P - no Orbyx or addons

The exact same loading problem occurred - using default items - @ 100% screen reverts to comp background

Suspected screen resolution - but Monitor and Sim set at 1940x1080 HD x 30fps /Hz

Tried the Orbyx forum first because of familiarity - but 2 suggestions by Nick Cooper - HDR and Shaders failed to
solve the problem

Advice please