Sign in to follow this  
byork

QW 787 FAQs and QUICK HELP

On 3/11/2021 at 4:05 PM, byork said:

We're reading the data directly out of the aircraft.  Did this always happen or just recently happen?

Thanks for response. Everything work as it should after aircraft reinstall.

One more question regarding FPS lose with Fs2Crew panels opened. More sensitive lose of FPS presents when secondary panel opened and less with main panel. This happen when P3D v5 running in windowed and full screen modes. For present time my solution is to keep Fs2Crew panels closed when unnecessary, but maybe there is any other method to resolve the problem.

2 minutes ago, Gestas said:

One more question regarding FPS lose with Fs2Crew panels opened. More sensitive lose of FPS presents when secondary panel opened and less with main panel. This happen when P3D v5 running in windowed and full screen modes. For present time my solution is to keep Fs2Crew panels closed when unnecessary, but maybe there is any other method to resolve the problem.

Any possible FPS issue was due to Navigraph charts in the 787 (huge texture size), and the QW devs solved that a long time ago by reducing the size of the Navigraph charts.

21 minutes ago, byork said:

Any possible FPS issue was due to Navigraph charts in the 787 (huge texture size), and the QW devs solved that a long time ago by reducing the size of the Navigraph charts.

Yes that well noted before the post and charts settings tuned to low resolution without any issues. But in my case FPS droops due to fs2crew panels and feels like panels opened in windowed modes when opened in normal mode. The process looks like overall screen refresh rate is affected when panels opened and back to normal when closed. A have more or less all your products but no seen such problem with them before qw B787.

pbennett777

Unable to get FS2CREW WORKING...Followed all fixes previously discussed in this Forum.

I wonder if anyone has gotten the program to work on P3D V5.3 on QW7879

operations.   Any one still working the problem or have a solution to how to get the menu screen to function with the "Auto-Feather "Key Command.  

So your problem is you can't get the main FS2Crew panel to open?

If you look in the VIEWS -> INSTRUMENT PANEL menu, do you see the FS2Crew Main Panel listed?  That's how you can open it directly.

If there's no FS2Crew panel listed in that menu, it means FS2Crew was not added to your panel.cfg file, which means you never "enabled" FS2Crew as described in the manual (or maybe you had a write permission issue when you attempted to enable FS2Crew).

I have this problem where my stab.trim cannot be set entirely. If i adjust the trim-setting via the yoke (scroller on the left side), the scroller does move, however, the trim-setting is not affected at all. Even setting appropriate key assignements or axis assignements, won't change the trim-setting. Result: when taking off, the trim is literally at "nose-dive setting", and isn't changeable. 

Can someone please help me out?

PM/FO after he finished his preflight flow doesn't select ECL, I open it manually and he still doesn't tick the open items, however when checklist finishes, FO closes ECL back to ND