Sign in to follow this  
irondan

FsLabs

With an I7 3770k turbo at 3.9 and a 2070 Super, what kind of performance I can get with the FsLabs 320X ?

Thanks

It's depending on what other stuff you have loaded in the SIM and what settings you use. Due to gazillions of combinations it will be very hard to tell.

Your CPU is on par with mine (look in my signature for sys and sim specs) and that will be your bottleneck. It's running pretty well on my machine (keep in mind the "Setting" thing)

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

My settings are medium to high I would say, I am running the Maddog in the high 30s and low 40s fps (and smooth) in airports like Fly Tampa CYUL or Flight Beam KDEN and KPDX. I got the usual ORBX Global and LC plus Active Sky.

15 minutes ago, irondan said:

My settings are medium to high I would say, I am running the Maddog in the high 30s and low 40s fps (and smooth) in airports like Fly Tampa CYUL or Flight Beam KDEN and KPDX. I got the usual ORBX Global and LC plus Active Sky.

i would start by saying half the Maddog.

If you can overclock that CPU to around 4,4-4,6GHZ i would say 25fps in 4K

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

10 hours ago, irondan said:

With an I7 3770k turbo at 3.9 and a 2070 Super, what kind of performance I can get with the FsLabs 320X ?

Thanks

It’s my worst-performing aircraft, only captain sim comes close.

I hoping for smoother and faster frames with the v5 version, we will see.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

11 hours ago, irondan said:

Thanks

With an I9-9900KF (5.0 GHz all cores) and RTX2080 and 32 Gb ram and several m2 drives...

40 + FPS at FT EHAM with ORBX TENL and 100% AIGAIM and ASP3D...

André