Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

16 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

The way they share so little content in the weekly updates I thought the game would have been way more buggy and revealing its unpolished state the moment you look in the wrong direction. Yet here we have footage of a very finished looking product. I guess it's just MS's marketing strategy then.

Feeding us small amounts keeps us hungry for more I guess 😊

Visually the sim is there, no question about that now. It’s good that they are taking there time though an working to make this the full package. 

• Like 2

I am part of the alpha so I can't talk about the content of the game or any part of the process. You know how the flight simulation community is. They will expect this FS to be as mature of the 17 years old FS 2003. I think everyone has to temper their expectation. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Found the channel, than found a second one. Not disappointed at all, gameplay footage is absolutely gorgeous and envolving, screenshots are millions of miles far better than anything we have now.

• Like 1

imyj2f-5.png

The best indication we have regarding the simulator's development are the build notes. Evidently there is still a lot that has to be fixed, and it looks like they have just started performing optimisation for a wide range of systems. I mean, we couldn't tell from the E3 2019 trailer that the simulator was still in a very early pre-alpha stage.

There is little doubt that it will be released in 2020, but I'm sure it's still far from finished.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Baber20 said:

The grass swaying in the wind omg! Also the 748 looks amazing !

I don't know if we saw the same video but I thought the movements looked odd, kind of how waves move which didn't look too realistic. I'm sure it'll be tweaked for release, the grass looks amazing visually!

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

39 minutes ago, canadiantree said:

I don't know if we saw the same video but I thought the movements looked odd, kind of how waves move which didn't look too realistic. I'm sure it'll be tweaked for release, the grass looks amazing visually!

Yep saw it too, the weird sensation is caused by the fact that all the grass blades were moving in sync in the same direction hence the "wave" effect. It needs more "randomization" to look more natural, I'm sure it will be tweaked down the road 🙂

• Upvote 1

I cant find anything on that site, it seems all messed up, searching on flightsimulator gave me nothing, can anyone help al little plz.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deleted said:

What's that? 

The video title mentions Cinema 4D. This is a 3D modeling software. And I could confirm it on Youtube too since the author mentioned that he took the famous XP11 freeware 737 (and certainly animated it in Cinema4D with a lighting and a sky atmosphere to make it look like MSFS). 

• Upvote 2

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

3 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

The video title mentions Cinema 4D. This is a 3D modeling software. And I could confirm it on Youtube too since the author mentioned that he took the famous XP11 freeware 737 (and certainly animated it in Cinema4D with a lighting and a sky atmosphere to make it look like MSFS). 

Ok thank you 

• Like 2

Wow gusty winds on sedona ! 

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10