Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

Still there.

Rewatching the content, I am absolutely floored by the level of detail on both the A320 & 747. Has anyone noticed the wings of the A320 look flexed in the hangar? You can clearly see the tires slightly flat where they touch the ground due to the weight of the plane, the detailing is just superb.

• Like 2

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

I know you guys are going to hate me but is there anybody who can describe to me where to find the videos. I tried to find them and failed.

• Like 1

Could anyone share what I have to search for on that Chinese website to get the videos? I cannot seem to find them.

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

The stall region of the speed tape didn't budge despite the changes in bank angle. It would probably take half a day for a single developer to fix that, so it's probably down at the bottom of the list of fixes for ASOBO.

Good that you mention that. I've seen a video of Mentour once, where he illustrated steep turns in a simulator and showed how the stall region on the speed tape changes with steep bank angles. I then tried this out in XPs' Zibo and on the FSX PMDG NG - both didn't consider that behavior at all. I guess this is just a shortcoming of home sims when it comes to details in flight dynamics.

If MSFS can get that and forward slipping right, it'll be top 1.

1 hour ago, FAZZ3 said:

By far the best clip of all was the one depicting various soundscapes. 😍

This blows away any competition - even with addons.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

I want to help my fellow men to find and experience the awesome videos, but i don't know if it's the ethical thing to do, and if the mods would allow it.

Those tall trees in front of the runway at Sedona shouldn't be there... Should be bushes. In fact, all the trees shouldn't be there, looks more like a rain forest then the Grand Canyon. 

0.jpg

Edited by MaVe64
  • Like 3

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

18 minutes ago, FAZZ3 said:

I want to help my fellow men to find and experience the awesome videos, but i don't know if it's the ethical thing to do, and if the mods would allow it.

Is it ethical? Questionable. But it's so easy to find on the website that I'm not really for giving handouts...

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

20 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

Those tall trees in front of the runway at Sedona shouldn't be there... Should be bushes.

Yeah, definitely. But trees in the way on short final are part of the MS flightsim legacy 😄

Edited by Rimshot
  • Like 2

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

56 minutes ago, Noooch said:

bilibili website, search for mfs2020

Merci

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Searching "msfs2020" on bilibili only give officially released video :(

Edited by divide

55 minutes ago, divide said:

search ICE_SAMA

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, divide said:

You have one too many "s" in your search term.

1 hour ago, MaVe64 said:

Those tall trees in front of the runway at Sedona shouldn't be there... Should be bushes. In fact, all the trees shouldn't be there, looks more like a rain forest then the Grand Canyon.

The bushes in that picture could easily be mistaken for trees on satellite/aerial pictures so I guess we will see more of these errors in the sim. I wonder if these will be corrected along the way.

53 minutes ago, divide said:

You'll have better luck when leaving out the first 's' when searching. At least I had.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

disregard

Edited by Dominique_K

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam