Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

yes i have 48 screenshoot and 13 videos from this leak but i want to share it with you on this topic for analyse together

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

4 minutes ago, topatov said:

why we can't post pictures or videos from this leak even if we are not under NDA ? i will never be caught for the alpha so i don't care 

Well the next test would be whether posting something like that here is a breach of their terms and conditions or not. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, topatov said:

yes i have 48 screenshoot and 13 videos from this leak but i want to share it with you on this topic for analyse together

13 videos? Are there other ones than ICE_SAMA? if so, could you give the channel name? thks!

• Like 1

oui pas de soucis 😉

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

炸机专业户

😉

Edited by topatov
  • Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

5 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Channel name other than ice_sama?

Can't tell you because it's in Chinese. Sent you on DM.

Edited by andrecarli737
  • Upvote 1

imyj2f-5.png

6 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Channel name other than ice_sama?

炸机专业户

😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

Well I'm even more excited now, holy smokes!

• Like 1

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

I wish I could share some video with you guys but I am not going to take the chance

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

9 hours ago, mccracken said:

In the video description it says it's online mode... 

"Software environment Microsoft Flight Simulator Alpha 1.2.12.0 hardware environment i9 9900k, RTX2080 8G, c18 3600 8GB * 4, M.2 SSD (NVMe) picture quality settings: all highest landscape mode: online mode"

I went back and watched the Sedona video. There is a watermark above the horizon that says "OFFLINE SCENERY MODE". You can only see it in certain conditions, as it looks like the text is set to a hue blend mode.

The Sedona video, and most the others, are all offline mode. Regardless of what the description says.

Edited by WestAir

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

2 minutes ago, WestAir said:

The Sedona video, and most the others, are all offline mode. Regardless of what the description says.

Yes this sedona video is offline mode 

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

I just watched the videos too since they're still at bilibili. One thing it looks disappointing, compared to the MS own promotion videos, is the global lighting on the land looks very dull and bland, very much similar looking of FSX/P3D. Hopefully this is just because some higher settings were turned off. 

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

4 minutes ago, WestAir said:

I went back and watched the Sedona video. There is a watermark above the horizon that says "OFFLINE SCENERY MODE". You can only see it in certain conditions, as it looks like the text is set to a hue blend mode.

Could the Sedona video be some sort of pre cached offline mode? Because there is satellite imagery, unlike in some of the others where it seems to be landclass.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

1 minute ago, FlyIce said:

I just watched the videos too since they're still at bilibili. One thing it looks disappointing, compared to the MS own promotion videos, is the global lighting on the land looks very dull and bland, very much similar looking of FSX/P3D. Hopefully this is just because some higher settings were turned off. 

I disagree, I think it is much more life-like and vibrant than our current generation of simulators, which all seem to be very "flat" and dull in comparison.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3