Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

We haven't seen this sort of "offline mode" message in any other screenshot so far, so I think it's just that the uploader managed to hack the middle and the moving watermark (notice how it always stays in the centre), and blurred the top and bottom ones. In the Imgur album leak, all watermarks had been hacked away so this is possible.

15 hours ago, MaVe64 said:

Those tall trees in front of the runway at Sedona shouldn't be there... Should be bushes. In fact, all the trees shouldn't be there, looks more like a rain forest then the Grand Canyon. 

0.jpg

I don't see a problem, looks exactly like the high desert to me... EDIT: I thought this was the grand canyon. They might be a little big for Sedona. 

Edited by reignman40

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

2 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

We haven't seen this sort of "offline mode" message in any other screenshot so far, so I think it's just that the uploader managed to hack the middle and the moving watermark (notice how it always stays in the centre), and blurred the top and bottom ones. In the Imgur album leak, all watermarks had been hacked away so this is possible.

Imagine going to all that effort to break ones promise.......

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Could the Sedona video be some sort of pre cached offline mode? Because there is satellite imagery, unlike in some of the others where it seems to be landclass.

Well, now I am trying to think , and just as a theory nothing certain, could it be that some specific and special areas are done using the procedural textures and not aerial imagery?

For example the altiports like Courchevel etc as well as these small islands like the one we saw in the video etc. 

I think even the Gibraltar screenshot, seems to have the rocky hill and surroundings as procedural textures.

So maybe, some special terrain/places that could not look good with aerial imagery because of xy reason will only have procedural terrain textures for both offline and online?

In the new screenshots, it seems Lukla is also done with procedural ground textures as far as I could see... 

7-1.png

Edited by Claviateur

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

don't forget that maybe some tester didn't have all the settings active including the one that generate building based on bing map.

• Upvote 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

if you want 2 more videos you can write : 凤凰Studio

one with  6:17 of A320 taking off from courchevel with 25% fuel 😄

and one other 9 seconds A320 doing barrel 😂

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

1 hour ago, topatov said:

if you want 2 more videos you can write : 凤凰Studio

one with  6:17 of A320 taking off from courchevel with 25% fuel 😄

and one other 9 seconds A320 doing barrel 😂

ohhh I thought you meant the one using this search:空客A320及体积云效果演示

I asked my Chinese friend who's a gamer about the leaked pictures and he said he read on a Chinese gaming BBB that there's a hacked version of the alpha floating around. He couldn't confirm it but he's seen other leaked pictures and videos in private groups and the users are located in China.

Finally saw a decent approach all the way to the hangar area man..thought it was sin for MS showing that....

This sim rocks man awesome!!

Edited by adino
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, reignman40 said:

I don't see a problem, looks exactly like the high desert to me... EDIT: I thought this was the grand canyon. They might be a little big for Sedona. 

Are you talking about this picture? That is a real life picture. In the sim it's all tall trees in that location.

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

23 minutes ago, adino said:

Finally saw a decent approach all the way to the hangar area man..thought it was sin for MS showing that....

This sim rocks man awesome!!

Very true. Sedona is, at last, a clip made by a simmer for simmers. Nice to watch.

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

9 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

Very true. Sedona is, at last, a clip made by a simmer for simmers. Nice to watch.

The VOR one and the 172 is also very nicely done.

The ATC sounds like a radio DJ. Or maybe it's his first day on the job and he's really excited and had too much coffee.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

11 hours ago, Claviateur said:

I believe the previous posts demonstrate that this company indeed will be or is already involved in the project.

This is something I did not expect at all. I thought it was a duo between Asobo and MS

And this is somehow showing MS is investing in such solutions for MSFS and probably other possible titles for its XBox division and portfolio.

Once more demonstrates the power in infrastructure a large company like MS has at its hands. Good for us simmers, if used for the good! 😄

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

In the VOR approach video @9:14 at your 7o'clock I see a strange structure is that so in real life or is it maybe misplaced?