Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

2 hours ago, topatov said:

New leaked video 747 flying by night over Shangai awesome !!! 

The pilot skill less 😂

what do you think about this weather radar at 8:35 ? it seems to be working properly

This is on pheonix studio chanel 越来越像地球Online了 微软模拟飞行上海夜景展示

If you want to watch it in 1080 you can use bilibili app or you need something like alldebrid for download it in 1080P. 

Thanks for the info.

Raod traffic seems to be missing? Other than that, the city looks gorgeous at night and how it realistically lits up the sky above.

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

5 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Thanks for the info.

Raod traffic seems to be missing? Other than that, the city looks gorgeous at night and how it realistically lits up the sky above.

Yep and city lights up to the horizon, no popping in waves at a short LOD like in P3D, ruining the immersion in night flying.

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Nice how the landing lights illuminate the cloud (8.20). That must look even better with the strobes on. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I was worried when I saw the bright clouds at night time just like FSX then I remembered it's the city which is lighting it from below

4 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

Nice how the landing lights illuminate the cloud (8.20). That must look even better with the strobes on. 

Yep it exceeds my expectations 🤩

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

For one moment I thought it was the other simulator with some mods and addons if it wasn't for the gauges in external view.

This illusion was reinforced by the limited drawing distance and the "autogen" that appeared gradually. Most probably this is from the user graphic settings.  

Edited by Claviateur

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

17 hours ago, MatthewS said:

People should send video and screenshot requests to the user on Bilibili. 

Frankly, he's doing a better job than Asobo, giving the community something more interesting to look at than a few screenshots every week.

Sure, lets potentially damage the great relationship Asobo has with the Flight Sim/AVSIM community. For the record I don't want any part of that..

• Upvote 2

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

33 minutes ago, Claviateur said:

For one moment I thought it was the other simulator with some mods and addons if it wasn't for the gauges in external view.

This illusion was reinforced by the limited drawing distance and the "autogen" that appeared gradually. Most probably this is from the user graphic settings.  

I have no complaints about the quality but you are right about the "popping" in the distance.

You can see the night textures in the far distance are getting swapped out for higher-res textures as they get closer to the camera.

I would expect this however, and it doesn't really bother me.

Edited by Gulfstream

7 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

I have no complaints about the quality but you are right about the "popping" in the distance.

You can see the night textures in the far distance are getting swapped out for higher-res textures as they get closer to the camera.

I would expect this however, and it doesn't really bother me.

Yes indeed, this is something to expect either at this distance or further away depending on the graphic settings.

But I did not mention anything about the quality... What I meant is that I just felt for one moment the night scene look a lot like the other simulator with dynamic light freeware configs one can download + some custom clouds + a commercial 747 addon ... And there too the autogen appears gradually from a distance if we set the graphics accordingly...

Edited by Claviateur

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

4 hours ago, reignman40 said:

Sure, lets potentially damage the great relationship Asobo has with the Flight Sim/AVSIM community. For the record I don't want any part of that..

What relationship? They've not posted anything here AFAIK.  That people are devouring leak videos speaks volumes about Asobo's failed relationship with the community.

3 hours ago, Gulfstream said:

Frankly, the 747 video is a little disappointing, with the "popping" and unlit buildings.

Matthew S

7 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

That people are devouring leak videos speaks volumes about Asobo's failed relationship with the community.

Failed relationship? You must be joking? I don't ever remember a developer communicating anywhere near the amount that they have done regarding their product as this lot. So far I have been thoroughly impressed with how they have gone about it. So they have not been posting here. Why should they? They have their own website. They have been reading here with some enthusiasm though, haven't they? Because there is proof of it in their constant updates that directly reference comments from here.

People are devouring the leaked videos because that's what people do. Or do you believe that if Asobo gave us videos that no one would bother to watch the leaked videos? Of course they will.

The comment you quoted was silly but so was claiming that Asobo has some kind of failed relationship with it's potential customers. Honestly, what do you want from these people?

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Failed relationship with the community ? Are you freaking kidding me ? The flight sim community can be very toxic at time.  If they don't want to share video or more content at this time, it's their prerogative. They don't owe you a thing. This is alpha. I think some of you need to step back a little. The product is more than 6 months away. You are all acting like you should have everything given to you now.  I am afraid the greatest problem FS2020 is going to have is the flight sim community. I know you some of you are passionate but some tends to go just a bit overboard and over dramatic.  I am happy that some of you don't have access to the current state of the game because we would never hear the end of it.  It would be a constant begging Asobo to do this or that or that game will failed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

The comment you quoted was silly but so was claiming that Asobo has some kind of failed relationship with it's potential customers. Honestly, what do you want from these people?

Videos.

Matthew S

Just now, MatthewS said:

Videos.

Like this?

• Like 4

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5