Sign in to follow this  
meiztom

Anyone catch the leak posted on Reddit earlier?

52 minutes ago, Richard Jacks said:

and why couldn't we have seen a landing with a nice flare???

😄 ask him on bilibili 

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

I liked the 747 flying at night a lot, also the sounds very nice, i Hope they start releasing gameplay video so we can Watch in High res.

you can watch it in 1080P if you have bilibili app on your smartphone or if you download it with something like alldebrid or other 

• Like 1

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

R7-3800XT // 32Gb@3200 // B550 TUF// NVIDIA 3090 FE // 1TB 980Pro M.2 // Seasonic GOLD GX-850W // Philips OLED 804 // YOKE Honeycombe + Throttle X52 Pro // Windows 10

2 hours ago, Richard Jacks said:

and why couldn't we have seen a landing with a nice flare???

Because they do not have the slightest clue how to operate an aircraft.

On 5/21/2020 at 4:29 PM, Shack95 said:

They're from Austria and they've worked together with Microsoft Studios in some form or other (https://www.bongfish.com/our-story/). Didn't they say that a small team in Austria was involved? Interesting... 🤔

Just found this talk from Arno Hollosi of Bongfish GmbH about Azure and building (FS🤫)game worlds. Talk is in German with Austrian accent. Youtube Subtitles have tons of errors.

Edited by ArchStanton
  • Like 4

Interesting, thanks. But that accent is horrible. 🤪 Wish they’d do a talk about the actual algorithm.

1 hour ago, ArchStanton said:

Just found this talk from Arno Hollosi of Bongfish GmbH about Azure and building (FS🤫)game worlds. Talk is in German with Austrian accent. Youtube Subtitles have tons of errors.

Thanks for posting this. Every time he spoke of „the game“ I hoped he‘d make a slip of the tongue. 

It does indeed look like this is the company that‘s providing the data for buildings, rivers etc.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Shack95 said:

Thanks for posting this. Every time he spoke of „the game“ I hoped he‘d make a slip of the tongue. 

It does indeed look like this is the company that‘s providing the data for buildings, rivers etc.

Did he say anything relevant to the sim scenery? 

thank you very interesting 

My best content 👇                

spacer.png                              

26 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

He said at the end, that they have a team, that trains the software to recognize houses or rivers. In Europe or North America the software works good, but they had difficulties in places like Africa and when houses stay close together.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ArchStanton said:

He said at the end, that they have a team, that trains the software to recognize houses or rivers. In Europe or North America the software works good, but they had difficulties in places like Africa and when houses stay close together.

Thanks for the clarification. I hope with time the machine learning will work around those limitations.

12 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

Thanks for the clarification. I hope with time the machine learning will work around those limitations.

It Is not the machine nor the algorythms that is limited but the aerial photo on those places with interlaced housing.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ca_metal said:

I‘m no IT expert so half of it sounded like gibberish to me but as ArchStanton said they‘re extracting building footprints, rivers etc. (he didn‘t go into detail here) from aerial imagery. Their aim is to use the data to recreate the real world in game(s).

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

5 minutes ago, mp15 said:

It Is not the machine nor the algorythms that is limited but the aerial photo on those places with interlaced housing.

Actually both. Bing can update the imagery with better quality ones and the A.I. can improve the way it “understand” the images.

1 minute ago, Shack95 said:

I‘m no IT expert so half of it sounded like gibberish to me but as ArchStanton said they‘re extracting building footprints, rivers etc. (he didn‘t go into detail here) from aerial imagery. Their aim is to use the data to recreate the real world in game(s).

Nice! I hope to hear more in a future Partnership Announcement Update.