Sign in to follow this  
speedbird__01

Digital Design Liverpool Compatibility Issue

Hello to anyone reading this,

Before I Start I Am A P3D V4.5 User I Use Orbx True Earth For The Whole UK 

When installing Digital Design Liverpool It was a easy experience to do. When I loaded up the simulator i was greeted with the whole of my simulator being black and white and some of the airport was in the air floating. I have installed it properly above that Orbx Products Like Orbx Say to do with you insertion points. When I uninstalled the product And re launched the simulator the revived colour back to my sim but the terrain for at least the UK was patchy some had true earth and some had default mesh and not all buildings and trees where displaying properly i tried using the Orbx help tool to configure the wrongly displaying scenery but that did not do anything to help the issue.

Since Then I have reinstalled the whole of my simulator and everything works fine like before.

I Am Asking to know if this Digital Design Liverpool Is compatible With True Earth I have spoken to the Orbx Forum And Asked for Me To Contact Anyone At Digital Design To see if they know if it is compatibility issue or it is a on going issue, Down below i have linked my Orbx Forum Topic From Earlier hope this helps and some can help me,

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/193667-digital-designs-liverpool/?tab=comments#comment-1665144

Kind Regards,

Lucas

hi,

Did you review this thread over at DD??

http://forum.simrussia.com/index.php?/topic/2782-eggp-missing-buildings-and-runway-textures/

There are also other reports that if you have mismatched P3D client and content versions  then PBR in nv4.5 can mess the scenery textures up. both Client and Scenery versions need to be the same version.

Regards
Mark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

3 minutes ago, aldridgem said:

hi,

Did you review this thread over at DD??

http://forum.simrussia.com/index.php?/topic/2782-eggp-missing-buildings-and-runway-textures/

There are also other reports that if you have mismatched P3D client and content versions  then PBR in nv4.5 can mess the scenery textures up. both Client and Scenery versions need to be the same version.

Regards
Mark

Interesting - I upgraded to P3D 4.5 Hotfix 3 client only recently and have been seeing odd textures (blurry) at KGPI - could be why

I have recently uninstalled and reinstalled p3d on v4.5 and downloaded all my orbx products from fresh again do you think i will be safe installing DD Liverpool again or do you think it will mess my Sim up again?

Kind rergards,

Lucas