Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Quarantine surprise..?

Don't ask when, don't ask why, just don't worry about.
But seriously, i'm not gonna answer any questions about when, how long, or even IF. Mark is very busy.
A show of what I have been doing in my boredom.
Obviously it's the Falcon. And yes, they are ground up textures, and yes, it is entirely PBR thus far.

Renders and a couple in sim shots.

Again, seriously, no questions, and do NOT pester Mark about it, if it gets implemented, which i'm positive it will, it will be on his time.

As always my work for Flysimware is free, but by all means, if you'd like to buy me a beer, a link in my signature will make that happen. 😉 

Cheers

1dqztAy.png

8k2sJud.png

PksrycI.png

6umAVBP.png

xPSf5WP.png

Edited by Wickedbacon92
  • Like 8

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

Incredible looking. Congratulations this is a very nice job.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

The difference a year and a half of learning, and practicing shows. 
Here's a few examples side by side in the exact angle, with time tried to match best I could. Got a little jumbled in the process. 😉 

Mind you, there are a ton of parts either not finished, not final, or not done at all in both the cockpit and cabin..

Also worth noting, this is a fresh P3D v4 install, with only EnvShade/EnvTex, ASCA, AS16 and the likes. No tomatoeshade or anything, pure P3D PBR.

Enjoy!

Cockpit Overview
1G9Ank0.jpg

First Officer view
FYs3Pjx.jpg

Glareshield back
98dYezs.jpg

Cabin back
eASOY0l.png

Cabin forward - closed door
0fE6zs7.png

Cabin forward - open door
otQtrB6.jpg

• Like 7

Top of the mornin' to ya, heading out for the day to run some much needed errands after working all night..

I offer the spoils of last nights debauchery:

Here you see those beautiful yokes, in all of their PBR glory. Not final, of course, much tweaking there is... Also a little sneak on the throttle knobs..

AN6a5kC.png

45Ee779.png

V7uQsXt.png

dNTt3mP.png

• Like 6

Now it looks much closer to reality. The COLOR became close to the prototype. Your work is now very realistic. I am very much waiting for the release of this beauty.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Respect WB.  Great work.  Now, I hardly like to mention this, but...

Any chance at all (when you've done the interior) that you could take a quick  look at the exterrior dynamic landing and taxi lights?  Get them more realistic like the ones you did on the Lear?  I have raised this before, but Mark is way to busy with other matters to look at it, I gather.  They are way too powerful and aligned straight ahead, lighting up the roofs of hangers across the airfield.  It just gets to me, considering how good the rest of the aircraft is. 

I'll creep off now.

Ariel

52 minutes ago, Ariel said:

Any chance at all (when you've done the interior) that you could take a quick  look at the exterrior dynamic landing and taxi lights?  Get them more realistic like the ones you did on the Lear? 

Ariel -- what sim are you using? And do you use any third party shader addons, etc.

Al

Edited by ark

14 hours ago, Ariel said:

Any chance at all (when you've done the interior) that you could take a quick  look at the exterrior dynamic landing and taxi lights?  Get them more realistic like the ones you did on the Lear?  I have raised this before, but Mark is way to busy with other matters to look at it, I gather.  They are way too powerful and aligned straight ahead, lighting up the roofs of hangers across the airfield.  It just gets to me, considering how good the rest of the aircraft is. 

I'll creep off now.

Ariel

I'll look at them at the end of the project.

Mighty impressive!

Al

23 hours ago, ark said:

Ariel -- what sim are you using? And do you use any third party shader addons, etc.

Al

P3Dv4.5 HF3.  No additional shaders etc.  Dynamic reflections set to Low (if that's relevant).

I mainly object to the way the Falcon lights blow out detail in the daytime, let alone at night. also the taxi lights illuminate high structures.  Way more powerful than the Lear.  See this link for pics (if it works - I'm not very good at doing this).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8b01r0zmto3zkil/AADUQFtF95ItVOd9WOdCd3Ona?dl=0

Ariel