Sign in to follow this  
Wickedbacon92

Quarantine surprise..?

Nothing short of spectacular!!!

I'll offer a possibility for Falcon interior wood - Birdseye Maple, and/or Tiger Maple.

Wicked, you've really got your #$%& together on PBR.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

May I suggest to leave the ceiling liner without logos? That is a tad to much and not done anymore these days 🙂

you really hit this PBR dailed in.  

One suggestion: On the Maddog they did make different designs for the lightbulbs within the switches. Means a switch that is constantly used has a more worn out light bulb and dim illumination while a switch that is rarely used is more intense. As this is done on a texture level maybe you could include touches like this. And the Falcon is old enough to have a ton of light bulbs in the cockpit 😉.
Let me know if you want to consider this and if you want to be hocked up with the expert on Leonardo’s end maybe.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mad_X said:

May I suggest to leave the ceiling liner without logos? That is a tad to much and not done anymore these days 🙂

Already stated somewhere it wouldn't be included, it's all testing based. It also is done, it's up to the owner what they want in their interior.

4 hours ago, Mad_X said:

One suggestion: On the Maddog they did make different designs for the lightbulbs within the switches. Means a switch that is constantly used has a more worn out light bulb and dim illumination while a switch that is rarely used is more intense. As this is done on a texture level maybe you could include touches like this. And the Falcon is old enough to have a ton of light bulbs in the cockpit 😉.
Let me know if you want to consider this and if you want to be hocked up with the expert on Leonardo’s end maybe.  

I have the Maddog, I'm not taking suggestions in any form currently, when I actually get back to this, i'll see. Remember this is courtesy work, I do not work for Flysimware, I do their textures as a courtesy in my spare time. Forgive me if I don't do everything everyone asks, but I won't break my back for free work like I have in the past.

• Like 1

Link to my personal website where my work is shown.
https://eliamonater.wixsite.com/wickeddesigns

3 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

Already stated somewhere it wouldn't be included, it's all testing based. It also is done, it's up to the owner what they want in their interior.

I have the Maddog, I'm not taking suggestions in any form currently, when I actually get back to this, i'll see. Remember this is courtesy work, I do not work for Flysimware, I do their textures as a courtesy in my spare time. Forgive me if I don't do everything everyone asks, but I won't break my back for free work like I have in the past.

Please don’t take this as a begging request or something but as a way to spark your interest for a new challenge :).

On 6/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, Wickedbacon92 said:

Have not worked on the falcon since I posted those renders, as i'm currently doing two paying contracts simultaneously. I'm sure you can understand it taking a back seat when paying contracts take precedence.  It'll get done, i'll be back on it as soon as possible. Have I ever let you all down? 😎 

It's been requested I don't share any WIP shots that have not been shared by the owner already, but i'll say that it's an F-4 Phantom. Compared to the other F-4 Phantom available, I believe i've outdone said textures. Hit a whole new level of a detail on my end, super proud of it, so i'm being completely cocky. 🤣

Well, the seat screenshot I have with nothing else done around the cockpit had been shared, so why not, take a gander. Seat only, no ejection handles, etc, etc. Complete PBR, normal mapped, albedo is all. Here you go. Also a render, it's still not completely finalized, but you get the idea.

yPXYg59.png

msNYa8h.png

Did sounding some time to continue on the falcon? :)

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2020 at 5:29 PM, Mad_X said:

Did sounding some time to continue on the falcon? :)

Negative, I am overloaded with my own products and contracts.

If the Falcon comes to MSFS, I will indeed texture it, I have almost completely stopped developing and texturing for P3D.

8 hours ago, Wickedbacon92 said:

I have almost completely stopped developing and texturing for P3D.

So MU-02 as well 😞

Gérard

On 10/16/2020 at 9:40 AM, Wickedbacon92 said:

Negative, I am overloaded with my own products and contracts.

If the Falcon comes to MSFS, I will indeed texture it, I have almost completely stopped developing and texturing for P3D.

This is one of the saddest bits of news all year in the FS community..

• Upvote 1

On 10/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, pilatuz said:

This is one of the saddest bits of news all year in the FS community..

Sorry, after I finished the Phantom, I was bombarded with contracts. Currently working on an Airbus' exterior textures, while I can't disclose which or by who, it is turning out incredible.

Here's a shot of the Phantom cockpit after it was finished.
I still have the Substance files, and once Mark decides to do the Falcon for MSFS, I'll gladly texture it time providing.

Y6q83lm.jpg

My god your work on that Falcon is literally unbelievable. I really hope that will get implemented! I would GLADLY pay for that!

Edited by Mets737

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

On 12/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, Mets737 said:

My god your work on that Falcon is literally unbelievable. I really hope that will get implemented! I would GLADLY pay for that!

He gave up on P3D so I wouldn't count on it for a long long time. MSFS apparently.