Sign in to follow this  
keenrw

Aerosoft A330 CTD

Hi

I seem to be getting a CTD using the Aerosoft A330,... once i start UGCX it connects fine and pushes back but if i go to an external view it CTDs,...eg once its connected and you then have to click on an option to push back or be ready to go etc if you select an external view it will CTD ....no CTDs without using UGCX... or if i dont use an external view then no CTD.

Thanks

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

14 minutes ago, keenrw said:

external view

With this you mean P3D any view?..or the UGCX top-down map view specially?

Manuel

spacer.png

P3D default external view or one of the Aerosoft Camera views .... i used the first wing/engine view......without UGCX there're no issues switching views.

ugcx_banner.png

17 hours ago, Manuel82 said:

in anytime you open the UGCX's top-down map view?

Manuel

No it was after i made a custom route .. That screen was  closed so its back to the cockpit and you get the grey box with options to wait a few mins or push back etc, i will reinstall UGCX just to be sure it's not got corrupt somehow and report back.

ugcx_banner.png

I'm still getting a CTD with UGCX and the Aerosoft A330...., after i have set a custom pushback then go to view it from the outside it will always CTD, ... its not the Airbus as i can do a normal pushback and switch views without enabling UGCX , I'm going to try a computer generated pushback and see if the same thing happens.

ugcx_banner.png

9 hours ago, keenrw said:

I'm still getting a CTD with UGCX and the Aerosoft A330

Are you using P3Dv4 or v5?, Also, can you monitor your VRAM using Windows task manager, so you can check the VRAM and GPU performance before using UGCX and if you create a route, it opens automatically the UGCX's top-down view right?....this top-down view, could get some VRAM (not much), but it could, since its showing a more wider view of the airport, and it may impact VRAM....

Manuel

spacer.png

Its P3Dv4.5 HF2 ....i can always get it to CTD once the tug has connected and you get the box come up asking about parking brakes ..once i switch to external it will CTD , but once it has started to push i can switch to the external view without any other issues , so for a workaround at least i need to remain in the VC until it's started to push, i don't get this with any other aircraft so its kind of odd. Im doing some more tests to rule out other causes so will let you know if i come across it .... if not i will try to do a video and put it on youtube of the steps i do to get it to CTD so you can see first hand .

Rich

ugcx_banner.png

On 6/2/2020 at 4:31 PM, keenrw said:

the tug has connected and you get the box come up asking about parking brakes

You mean when it says "pushback completed, SET parking brakes please"?

Manuel

spacer.png

so for a workaround at least i need to remain in the VC until it's started to push, i don't get this with any other aircraft so its kind of odd

Yes I noticed this also to happen...im checking out this issue too

Manuel

spacer.png

if not i will try to do a video and put it on youtube

It would be nice to see a video so i can reproduce step by step your issue with the CTD

Manuel

spacer.png

On 6/4/2020 at 5:24 PM, Manuel82 said:

It would be nice to see a video so i can reproduce step by step your issue with the CTD

Manuel

Sadly I've not been able to make a vid ref the CTD but i will try over the next few days ...it will be a mobile vid as i don't have any recording software

P.S

Vid now sent via PM ..i was using the button version of UGCX

Edited by keenrw

ugcx_banner.png

On 6/15/2020 at 6:51 PM, keenrw said:

Sadly I've not been able to make a vid ref the CTD but i will try over the next few days ...it will be a mobile vid as i don't have any recording software

There is a recording software named "FastStone Capture", it's good and recommend it. (it's not freeware)

Manuel

spacer.png