ChaoticBeauty

May 21st, 2020 - Development Update

@simtom

Lots of featured shots from you. Good job 👏 

• Like 4

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

40 minutes ago, ual763 said:

You receive an email

Worth checking your spam as well. My alpha invite came direct to my inbox but some of subsequent emails went directly to junk.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

More great pics, more proof of Simtom having fun, and more alpha invitations tomorrow.

Good luck to those of us still on the outside looking in.  I hope some of us unlucky ones get to join the alpha party.

REALLY looking forward to next week though, the IFR preview is what I've wanted to see for months now!!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Now ill wait for someone to complain how that shot of the luggage carts dont have enough luggage in it . Because their uncle works at the airport and he said it dont look good.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Image removed as image is no longer available.

27 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Now ill wait for someone to complain how that shot of the luggage carts dont have enough luggage in it . Because their uncle works at the airport and he said it dont look good.

I feel like I know exactly the user who would post something like that. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cmpbellsjc said:

@simtom

Lots of featured shots from you. Good job 👏 

Thanks man! 🙏🏻

• Like 4

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

Though I notice this particular weekly thread doesnt quite seem as swamped with replies as some previous ones..... Perhaps more people out there are actually playing the sim, now?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

20 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Though I notice this particular weekly thread doesnt quite seem as swamped with replies as some previous ones..... Perhaps more people out there are actually playing the sim, now?

Even the forum looks quiet so that tells you a lot...

just wow.  I just told my other half that he will not see me for a month once this is released.  working on my new build

• Like 2

Think all the Alpha testers will be a part of the closed Beta??

UPS123.png

2 hours ago, Bilal2104 said:

anyone know how to check if your're invited? people saying check the insider hub or so?

Yes, download the Xbox Insider Hub from the Windows store. Make sure you're signed in with the same Microsoft account as you signed up with.

Flight sim has gotten so real that I cannot determine if that is the LimeSim / Aerosoft Lukla scenery, or Asobo's own variant of Lukla.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

2 hours ago, rtodepart said:

FS98 has way better looking luggage karts. I'm sticking with that.

• Like 3

MSFS 2020 is what motivated me to build a new computer! I'm so excited for this, the screenshots look amazing and better than reality!

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU