Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

May 21st, 2020 - Development Update

5 hours ago, cmpbellsjc said:

@ChaoticBeauty

You're making a forest out of all the pines you’re racking up 😂😂

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲📌📌📌📌📌📌

He is now in charge of all Pine trees in MSFS2020 🙂 @ChaoticBeauty and @cmpbellsjc get the joke. I hope! That picture with the metal stairs, cone, and airport person by OperatorLand468, looked real when I first looked at it. Amazing work, and great photos by everyone yet again! Good luck to everyone with the upcoming invites. 

• Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Signed up for testing on Day 1....3 PC's and 5 monitors sitting here idle, ADD ME!  🙂

Jay

Obviously I'd like an alpha invite asap, but after all the dedicated hard work and sometimes late nights, I don't think that anyone deserves to get into the Alpha/Beta more than @ChaoticBeauty. Hopefully you get your email today mate. Thanks for your efforts in keeping us updated on the MSFS posts.

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

One thing I noticed, what makes these ground level shots so incredible is because the viewpoint is at the same height as you would you see if you were on the tarmac, it’s what’s giving these 748 shots the humongous look that they have, because we’re seeing them at a height from the ground as human eyes normally would.

Previously ground level shots meant the camera could only go as low as the nose of the aircraft which didn’t help us truly appreciate the size of these beasts. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Though I notice this particular weekly thread doesnt quite seem as swamped with replies as some previous ones..... Perhaps more people out there are actually playing the sim, now?

I suspect it's probably more to do with the lack of meat in this particular update. Next week with the IFR discovery video due will be far busier.

• Like 3

Give people power to really test their personality.

What does everyone think of the wingflex (or lack thereof) on the 747-8i?

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

8 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

747-Cockpit-14.png

Screenshot by Simtom112

If I remember correctly, one of the complaints of some devs was the inability to create complex display systems. If it is possible to create something like this, I guess there will be a way to do so in the SDK as well (if not now, then later).

8 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Image18.jpg

Screenshot by Speedwoblz

Immersion Simulator 2020

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

3 hours ago, Superdelphinus said:

No one of my screenshots is in the update. It’s taken near Paro airport in Bhutan. 

A lovely pic. You are technically over Bhutan but looking at India West Bengal tea gardens  🙂 !

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 hour ago, eaim said:

Obviously I'd like an alpha invite asap, but after all the dedicated hard work and sometimes late nights, I don't think that anyone deserves to get into the Alpha/Beta more than @ChaoticBeauty. Hopefully you get your email today mate. Thanks for your efforts in keeping us updated on the MSFS posts.

Thank you for your thoughts, but my system does not meet the minimum requirements so my chances are slim to none. I hope each one of you make it in so that the simulator is the best it can be at release, and in the meantime, thank you to everyone making interesting and peaceful discussions in here. It does make the wait a lot easier.

6 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Though I notice this particular weekly thread doesnt quite seem as swamped with replies as some previous ones..... Perhaps more people out there are actually playing the sim, now?

This has held true for quite some time now, but as SamYeager said, expect a lot more discussion with next week's episode. This update was light in comparison to most others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it only me, or do you also see the forest on all images to be too green. It doesn't look real as there are too few tree color variations.

This is beginning to sound like "Goldilocks and the Three Bears"

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, Dominique_K said:

A lovely pic. You are technically over Bhutan but looking at India West Bengal tea gardens  🙂 !

That’s cool, thanks. I was completely blown away how stunning the world looks around there - you pop over some mountains and suddenly there’s about 200 rivers all winding across the lowland. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

And the others are probably busy analysing the leaked footage. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2