Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

May 21st, 2020 - Development Update

Invited 1709 EDT today.

Hope those of you waiting receive yours as well.

• Like 1

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

3 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

Invited 1709 EDT today.

Glad for you ! No chance for me.... Enjoy !

I'm use to it. Another week, another disappointment. There's always release day... At least I know I can jump in whenever that might be. Until then, Wing Wednesday, and Thursday's updates are what I have to look forward to.

• Like 4

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

For sure, but anyway... it resides in the human being to hope for some good news... and checking since this morning (CET) the mailbox and the xbox insider was long and exhausting... but anyway, one more day with no invite success.... I wish to the invited ones a lot of pleasure and more, a good tester work...🙂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SKEWR said:

Invited 1709 EDT today.

I'm happy for you, but no invite for me.  Again.

Oh well.

I might need counseling soon, this emotional yoyo is getting to me.  😐

Edited by Mengy
  • Like 1

When I see the emotions about the Alpha invites here, one song and only one comes to my mind. Now I need to share it 😁

• Like 4

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

Check your junk folders guys. That’s where mine was (an email from Microsoft, automatically placed in my outlook junk folder lol). 

• Like 1

Not even sad. I have accepted my fate. Hoping that it'll magically surprise me someday.

Happy for those who got in. Know how lucky you are so a first born sacrifice is in order to the luck gods.

• Like 7

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

How technology has moved on over the years - Having looked at all the videos and photos it makes even FSX look like it's from the Bronze age! Haven't applied for Alpha testing yet, but I have just purchased the Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals to do MSFS real justice when I have the sim installed eventually:)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

has anyone gotten into Alpha that isn't a day 1 sign up?  I signed up as an insider and provided the correct information in January.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
          Memory: 16384MB RAM
          WINDOWS10 - DirectX Version: DirectX 12
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (Display Memory: 12183 MB; Dedicated Memory: 4018 MB)