Sign in to follow this  
ARCO

Anyone using a 4K Projector?

I have been using a HD projector for the past ten years instead of a TV or monitor screen. The advantage is that the image rendered is life size, I am really feeling like being in a cockpit especially with Track IR.

The technology having moved on to the 4K resolution, I am contemplating to upgrade, but finding a 4K native projector to render the 3D cockpit seems to be a challenge as most projectors use a lens technology to upgrade their native HD resolution to 4K which is not acceptable since the 3D cockpit image is downgraded to HD back to where I am.

Out of curiosity is anyone using a 4K projector and if so, would you care sharing your experience and choice?

Thank you.

Edited by Jean-Claude