Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

civilization 6 Free for limited time...Not aviation related

Civilization 6 is now free for a short time, I know its not aviation related! But free is always good!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/home

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

12 hours ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

Civilization 6 is now free for a short time, I know its not aviation related! But free is always good!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/home

Well, they do have military aircraft available, of a few different types, in the later stages,so THERE IS an ever-so-slight connection to aviation, however indirect it may be!

Epic Games Store/Tencent I've heard and read has bad business practices and weak security on its launcher. Some people are hating on the platform as it is Chinese owned so be aware of that bias if you research comments on EGS..

Regardless, if you are getting the "free" Civ 6, it does not have any of the expansions so be aware of that.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

5 hours ago, SKEWR said:

Epic Games Store/Tencent I've heard and read has bad business practices and weak security on its launcher. Some people are hating on the platform as it is Chinese owned so be aware of that bias if you research comments on EGS..

Regardless, if you are getting the "free" Civ 6, it does not have any of the expansions so be aware of that.

Thanks for the info, I don’t play these games nor do I download from them, I saw it in an ad and thought some members could take advantage if they have interest in these games...maybe this thread should he deleted just in case.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I grabbed it and appreciated the post. Thank you!

- Aaron

Ah. Love Civilization games. Although the 6th iteration felt rather bland (I prefer the fifth version and my wife the third) you can't argue with free. Thanks for the tip!

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

10 hours ago, SKEWR said:

What exactly would you be "aware" of...?  The base game is the same as sold everywhere, and besides getting it free, it-s not as if all the DLC came with the BASE game on any other store...